Tiago Ilori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wegerle's barnet View Post
    Our academy isn't good enough. Until that gets improved all the good youngsters will go elsewhere.
    Lmfao, love the name mate.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The lads looked decent in the U21's I'm all fairness. I like the loan market if it's used effectively. Don't want to see 4 or 5 loans but 1 or 2 class signings can make all the difference if your bringing in quality ie like bamford or bent or what hutch did for Leicester last year.
      Certainly won't stick my nose up to loans as think if we are shrewd in the market it could be a key factor in our success.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Or he could not be.

Can tell we have been sold a few duds in the past, as soon as I hear we are linked with a foreign player I've not heard of before instead of thinking "he could be a gem" I instantly think "I bet he is pony"
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Can tell we have been sold a few duds in the past, as soon as I hear we are linked with a foreign player I've not heard of before instead of thinking "he could be a gem" I instantly think "I bet he is pony"
          Exactly mate. I don't get an ounce of excitement, I just think oh god who now.

Comment

Working...
          X