Top poster on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top poster on here

I think qprted is a top poster on here, always makes me laugh, it's a pity he is happily married am sure that has upset the stunning shania, ted leave the beans alone, I have had a few beers mate, keep up the good posting. Your a legend
    You Rsssssss

harryboy

harryboy i dont have any friends.except factomondo,vanhoop and you

your the best thing that ever happened to this message board for the last two years harryboy

KEEP IT UP MY OLD #### SPARRA
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I don't believe you ain't got much friends on here, ain't you 1 off the gang off four members? Plus the lovely shania if your best friend
      You Rsssssss

Comment

well

well the trouble is harry boy in my young years everybody thought me insane,so people didnt want to get close
        to me,then i got banned off all the away coaches ,and banned from the players lounge,and banned from the south africa road
        stand and it was my own suppoerters who were getting me banned
        so I always say that ive got no friends because most of my mates,say im allright in small doses,but i have got my message board
        here to play with,but i even got banned from my local pub for upsetting a load of chelsea fans
        so as long as i stay away from football matches and chelsea fans i guess im ok
        BUT WITHOUT A STEADY INPUT OF FACTOMONDO I CAN SURVIVE BUT HES NOT POASTING AT THE MOMENT
        SO I MIGHT GO ANOTHER LOCAL PUB AND SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME CHELSEA FANS TO UPSET

More...

Comment

Be my guest you can upset them scum fans all you want mate
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Ted, bring back the poems

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              I don't believe you ain't got much friends on here, ain't you 1 off the gang off four members? Plus the lovely shania if your best friend
              In a way, we are pen friends
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

No pubs left in Norfolt now sadly Ted
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

With ted I never know when to take him serious, but the things he says and puts his words together is pure poetry
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

I love you teddy xx
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i think the vanhoop

I think the vanhoop in real life is a genuine comeidian,hes absolutely one flew over the cuckoos nest
                      and you know what that aint a bad way to be in life,and in many ways its the best
                      he wont have any worries,no matter who it is whos rattling his cage
                      nothing bothers him not even a parking ticket can bring him out in a rage

now i want this poem used as a avatar for you vanhoop if this is successfull i may do another one for myu
                      whos made of milk and sugar and the only words he ever uses is I LOVE YOU

More...

Comment

You got me to a tee Ted.I'm feeling the love!! I'm planting flowers down the Mandeville In your honour as I type!!anyone gets lemon with you Ted let me know and I'll put the squeeze on em xx
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

well

well back in the days of the giant northolt empire a place that dosnt exist anymore because where as everyone used to be english
                          with maybe 2 per cent irish scotish or jamaican

THERE WERE NO INDIAN OR PAKISTANIES

It was the land of milk and honey,we used to party it up in several council houses that were given to single mums
                          south arra was the only place we liked to travel there didnt seem to be any real nasty people in south arra so on
                          a friday night we used to get on the 140 bus and go to the S O S bar near south arra station we were all drunk and
                          we all had a great night out

but that wouldnt have been possible without the friendlyness of the south arra boys

hayes were at war with us wembley were at war with us arra was at war with us and south ruislip were our worst enemies

SO ITS ONLY NATURAL FOR ME TO SEND THE LOVE TO MY SOUTH ARRA BROTHER AND THANK HIM FOR THE KINDNESS
                          SHOWN TO THE MIGHTY NORTHOLT EMPIRE WHICH NUMBERD SOMEWHEERE BETWEEN 4 O 5 HUNDRED
                          MOSTLY QPR FANS

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X