No announcement yet.

Where will QPR finish in 2015/16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the personal insult.. The last vestige of the desperate?

Don't make it personal fella as its only you that looks bad

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Oh the personal insult.. The last vestige of the desperate?

Don't make it personal fella as its only you that looks bad
      Agree ...

Comment

52 people vote 7th-12th and then are shocked we lose our opening game and slate the manager.

Remember how you voted and bear that in mind when you post
        I remember how I voted over a month ago.

Relegation. And today has not changed my mind.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You`re a proper Rangers fan ain`t you Hitman. I would even extend that to a proper football fan of any club you choose ?

Why do you trouble yourself with all this message board malarky ?

I`ve been around these boards more years than i care to remember, and more often than not there`s always with out doubt at least one who goes out of their way to cause division. Maybe it`s just your time, who knows.

You`re doing a cracking job.................Some one else will be along................................To take over
          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

In 1976 team in blue and white won 2-0 on the opening day and played the opposition off the park...also scoring goal of the season in the process....the other side went on to win the league unfortunately!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Flying??....Flying at 0-0?.....Is everything sunny in your autistic world?
              Haha Jesus

Got a point though.

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post
                You`re a proper Rangers fan ain`t you Hitman. I would even extend that to a proper football fan of any club you choose ?

I`ve been around these boards more years than i care to remember, and more often than not there`s always with out doubt at least one who goes out of their way to cause division. Maybe it`s just your time, who knows.

You`re doing a cracking job.................Some one else will be along................................To take over
                Oh looky here, my very own stalker. Listen up pal and I will make this clear. It is my opinion. OK buddy. We are shite. Get used to it.
                As for being a proper supporter I have no doubt that I have been going to Loftus Road while you were stuck on the end of your mother's tets

Comment

Originally posted by MyWord View Post

You know what stalker, you are right. There is only so much anyone can complain about a match. Time now to look ahead to the next game.

Comment

Wow well done stalker you have performed a miracle and stopped hits moaning hehehe

Comment

Don't like other opinions?......

Comment

I think 13th to 21st would be a good starting point, and we need to improve each year.

Comment

Wow well done stalker you have performed a miracle and stopped hits moaning hehehe
                          Lol he scares me mate

Comment

Power cuts, internet service providers down ?

Must be just pure coincidence i presume............!
                            "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              I remember how I voted over a month ago.

Relegation. And today has not changed my mind.
                              Anything changed your mind at all yet mucker?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Anything changed your mind at all yet mucker?
                                we need to re issue this poll at 6pm tonight Mc.

with the squad we managed to hold onto, i expect nothing but promotion now.

the pressure is on ramsey, no more excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X