Brentford away....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Last time there for me was when bircham hit that volley.we took half the ground, same again this season.

Probably the game I am most looking forward to tbh. Plenty of Brentford fans round my way have crawled out the woodwork of late & giving it the barry - can't wait to put em back in their place.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Probably the game I am most looking forward to tbh. Plenty of Brentford fans round my way have crawled out the woodwork of late & giving it the barry - can't wait to put em back in their place.
      Still playing with bladders in their balls matty their so far behind.Brentford have never seen a panini sticker in colour.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
        £5 for a membership
        £20. That might be for last season though.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/tickets/club-membership/
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by W5R View Post
          Reckon the old bill will move it to a lunch kick off and shut the pubs.

So, everyone meet in the Spoons in Ealing at 9am then?
          i think it will be moved to another day as it is on the same day as the rugby world cup final

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Brentford, the fat quiet kid at school of the footballing world.- no one really cares or likes them and in all fairness never really knows their there.... Brentwho
            ....their there....'Think you must have been a quiet fat kid...you should have told the teacher you didn't understand!

Comment

Brentford, the fat quiet kid at school of the footballing world.- no one really cares or likes them and in all fairness never really knows their there.... Brentwho
              That's the problem though, they've nothing to lose. Did pretty well last season and bloodied a few noses. Won't be an easy couple of games.

Comment

Proper old skool local derby, cant wait. Will go to their gaff as well, easier to get to than the bush for me. Right nice trendy boozer on the boston manor road as well.

Comment

Defo going to this game. Know the area pretty well from younger years and always had a good day out there

Comment

Originally posted by cedarrangers View Post
                    ....their there....'Think you must have been a quiet fat kid...you should have told the teacher you didn't understand!
                    picking up on poor grammar on a football forum.. oh the irony of your post
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

my worst nightmare

i can still remeber going to brentford in the mid sixties and ,we got beaten 6-1 i was only a little boy and i cried buckets
                      it was an absolute massacre,

but over these 50 years the only thing that i worry about is going to griffin park and getting well and trully slaughterd

lets hope we can beat our traditionall enemies at there place i really hope they dont beat us
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Dunno if league rules allow it but it'd make sense to switch it to Wembley. Charge £20 max and it'd sell out easily I reckon.... Didn't we used to play them in a friendly called The Hospital Cup every season donkey's years ago? Could resurrect that and have full blown presentation an fireworks ballyhoo too after the match.

Comment

picking up on poor grammar on a football forum.. oh the irony of your post
                          Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... COME ON YOU BEES !!!!

Comment

A is for apple

[B]BEE[/B] is for [B]Bjellend[/B]...looking forward to seeing a load of Brentford shirts with that on!!

Comment

Any reason we're letting Brentford fans troll on here??.... check out this guys only 2 posts, dont take a lot of working out.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                A is for apple

[B]BEE[/B] is for [B]Bjellend[/B]...looking forward to seeing a load of Brentford shirts with that on!!
                                One of the posts of the year Dave! Hilarious!
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X