No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vydra would be a very shrewd signing. Vydra, tozer and angella all brought in and know each other well works well for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      Charlie Austin
      ‏@chazaustin9

Wow what a powerful episode of eastenders!!!!

Latest news about Charlie
      For more news on the goings on in albert square, keep your eyes peeled to charlie's twitter feed
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Charlie not going Bournemouth, WBA, Palace, WHam...?

...by the looks of it. Bournemouth have agreed £5m deal for Murray. Palace say they're not interested. WHam have gone for Jelavic, WBA got Rondon (unless Berahinho still goes. UTD and Chelsea surely were never likely anyway.

So who's left in the running? The Geordies after spending all that on nutter Mitrovic?

I must be forgetting someone. Stoke? Walters handed in a transfer request...

Comment

• leicester,stoke,palace,southampton
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
            ...by the looks of it. Bournemouth have agreed £5m deal for Murray. Palace say they're not interested. WHam have gone for Jelavic, WBA got Rondon (unless Berahinho still goes. UTD and Chelsea surely were never likely anyway.

So who's left in the running? The Geordies after spending all that on nutter Mitrovic?

I must be forgetting someone. Stoke? Walters handed in a transfer request...
            Mame diouf is on fire and they have some others in that position. Can't see hughesy getting anything off of us after mugging us off once already.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Pardew is most definitely interested. I think the Murray sale will help the Austin deal go through
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Mame diouf is on fire and they have some others in that position. Can't see hughesy getting anything off of us after mugging us off once already.
                Nasser and Hitman (I'm too thick to do the double quote), it's looking ever more likely the Berahinho to Tottenham deal is our biggest threat, then again they've just signed that Son for big money. F me, this is doing my head in. Pulis is right, have all done before season starts. It seems to be more for Sky's benefit than anyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Pardew is most definitely interested. I think the Murray sale will help the Austin deal go through
                  He's already stated his lack of interest publicly. Very unlikely to my knowledge.

Comment

Nasser and Hitman (I'm too thick to do the double quote), it's looking ever more likely the Berahinho to Tottenham deal is our biggest threat, then again they've just signed that Son for big money. F me, this is doing my head in. Pulis is right, have all done before season starts. It seems to be more for Sky's benefit than anyone else
                    agreed about any deal for berahinho being our biggest threat. no matter where he goes, if wba get 25 mil for him, i can see brom going for both austin and philips.

would rather austin go to palarse and we get gayle in part exchange plus 8 mil. god knows we need a striker with pace.

that is my only hope if austin goes.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Apparently Pato has said he is happy in Sao Paulo. More importantly, hearing spurs are going in for Moses to replace the outgoing Lamela to marseille. Meaning most likely we will see Son play up front for them. If they felt priced out of Berahino, believe me, Levy won't be the sort of person to bite the bait so to speak.

Comment

• a thread on the Palarse forum on speculation on Charlies transfer has over 200,000 views
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• I got this feeling spurs will nick him
                          R's

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            a thread on the Palarse forum on speculation on Charlies transfer has over 200,000 views
                            Its the same bloke. Just refreshing. Over. and over. Hoping. Waiting. Praying

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              agreed about any deal for berahinho being our biggest threat. no matter where he goes, if wba get 25 mil for him, i can see brom going for both austin and philips.

would rather austin go to palarse and we get gayle in part exchange plus 8 mil. god knows we need a striker with pace.

that is my only hope if austin goes.
                              Agree on that one mate. Do they still have Chamackh? Please god no...

Comment

Agree on that one mate. Do they still have Chamackh? Please god no...
                                Fortunately they do and that dim bloke will want to keep him and improve him because he loves his french speakers doesn't he/

Comment

Working...
                                X