No announcement yet.

The Austin Auction begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this ain't doing the club any favours.. we should off add the money in the bank by now.. by the way jarvis ain't worth 4m so we don't want to be mugged off there
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• I really hope the club hold out and not get too last day and West Ham put a 12 million bid in at 10 pm and the club accept it

Comment

• Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
        I really hope the club hold out and not get too last day and West Ham put a 12 million bid in at 10 pm and the club accept it
        Guaranteed to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Guaranteed to happen
          I'm pretty sure he's going to be leaving this week and the fee will be more than 12m. Probably won't be the 15m we want but it will be better than 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Come on Charlie, you know you want to stay and go on to become a Rangers legend!
            QPR: Charlie Austin and Leroy Fer 'will probably leave'

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33757749

in case anyone was in any confusion, we've basically said it out loud (including that incomings are reliant on moving fer and austin on(.

Comment

• Anyone else seeing Austin to Everton on Twitter? - BetVictor have cut pricing from 20/1 to 7/4.

People saying officials from us are up there today - £13m agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Anyone else seeing Austin to Everton on Twitter? - BetVictor have cut pricing from 20/1 to 7/4.

If it's £13m I really hope we have a player coming our way too.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Think 13 is the most we would get to be honest. The utter most.

Comment

• Its probs bull but thought i would put it up

Comment

• The club simply cannot allow him to go for anything else than 15m.

We already turned down a bid of 12m from Leicester. To accept 13m would be laughable.

You cant hark on all summer about 15m being the price tag and then going back on your word. If there is a player coming the other way that Everton value at 2m then thats different. But 13m on its own is not enough.

Shane Long went for 12m last summer. Jordan Rhodes is being valued at 10-14m by Blackburn and there have been countless other strikers bought this summer for around 12-20m and NONE of them did what our Charlie did in the Prem last season.

If Harry Kane is being valued at 40m then Charlie is worth AT LEAST 20m. 15m itself is day light robbery. I would be royally ####ed off if this happened.

Comment

• The fee would be undisclosed anyway so we wouldn't have a clue.

Comment

• I am really getting fed up with this undislosed cr ap.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Anyone else seeing Austin to Everton on Twitter? - BetVictor have cut pricing from 20/1 to 7/4.

Spuds bound

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Spuds bound
                              If he goes to that lot, we'll be lucky to get £2m after Levy has rinsed us!
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                                The club simply cannot allow him to go for anything else than 15m.

We already turned down a bid of 12m from Leicester. To accept 13m would be laughable.

You cant hark on all summer about 15m being the price tag and then going back on your word. If there is a player coming the other way that Everton value at 2m then thats different. But 13m on its own is not enough.

Shane Long went for 12m last summer. Jordan Rhodes is being valued at 10-14m by Blackburn and there have been countless other strikers bought this summer for around 12-20m and NONE of them did what our Charlie did in the Prem last season.

If Harry Kane is being valued at 40m then Charlie is worth AT LEAST 20m. 15m itself is day light robbery. I would be royally ####ed off if this happened.
                                Agree with every word said, 15m or he stays.

Comment

Working...
                                X