• Show
Clear All

• I really think west spam would be favourite's to sign him
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      Newcastle ready to bid £15m:

http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/07/04/n...arlie-auistin/

Would be one of the best bits of business they've ever done. I hope we play hard ball for some serious add-ons based on games played and goals scored for them.

Comment

• If they put 15 million bid in he will go there imo, probably won't fancy it with having to move etc but will still go

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          If they put 15 million bid in he will go there imo, probably won't fancy it with having to move etc but will still go
          Everybody knows that Charlie is worth more than £15m. As soon as there is one bid at that price there will be others - probably from all interested teams since they all know that £15m is a steal. Charlie will have a choice about where he goes and he won't go to the bar codes unless he wants to.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Every qpr fan thinks he's worth more but in reality he isn't or he would of been brought by a London club for the 15 we are asking for, cos in today's game it's not a lot of money and every prem club in London needs a striker, just not this one by the looks of it

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Everybody knows that Charlie is worth more than £15m. As soon as there is one bid at that price there will be others - probably from all interested teams since they all know that £15m is a steal. Charlie will have a choice about where he goes and he won't go to the bar codes unless he wants to.
              I hope we don't except the 1st bid of £15mill, let em outbid each other.£15mill should be stated as the starting price

Comment

• Man Utd interest now, according to the Express: http://www.first4lcfc.co.uk/blog/man...mand-striker/?

Comment

• They have been linked to Thomas Muller, Karim Benzema and Edinson Cavani and are letting RVP go.

Come on now, lets be serious!

Comment

• I'm actually torn on what will become of this. Really think it comes to late July, and a team will get desperate and pony up the 15M and he is gone. Would be sad, do think we would be playoff bound with CA playing for us this year. From a financial perspective, why would you not take the chance and keep him? The chances of going back up with him in your squad increase exponentially and if we go up, he will surely sign a new deal and we will be able to afford him with the new financial cash flows coming our way. If we do not go up, he still goes back to the premiership regardless as he walks for free. I think we are in a great leveraging position. This is all obviously based on the fact that he won't demand a transfer, which he said he wouldn't.

Comment

• Austin and Fer

Nice photo of them both on Charlie's Twitter Page.
                      But total downer at same time that we will them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                        Nice photo of them both on Charlie's Twitter Page.
                        But total downer at same time that we will them both.
                        Time to move on mate, I just want the inevitably to happen sooner rather than on the last day
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Newcastle set to sign Mitrovic for 12 million. Cant see them spending another 15 on Austin?

Comment

• Mclaren was quoted as saying three 'wow' signings, so with him and that other geezer Wijnadum mentioned today in the papers they are getting for a fourteen mill, that leaves one more !
                            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-07-2015, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Newcastle set to sign Mitrovic for 12 million. Cant see them spending another 15 on Austin?
                              Think Austin will go west ham. Yes and spent 14 on a midfielder albeit a sign they are backing a new manager and opening the cheque book
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Got a feeling Leicester will meet our 15 million price tag, especially if Ulloa goes to Palace

Comment

Working...
                                X