Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Just shu t up. I am getting a little tired of you and I think you need a break from this forum
    Weare for mod!!

Comment

Would love this to happen .Got great potential and he´s got every chance to settle with so many good young rolemodels around him. Mackie and CO. will also keep him on the straight and narrow, I think. Last chance saloon for him now.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Actually with weare here. Can't get promoted with a team of Mackie's. Need quality and there's no doubting this kid is miles too good for the Championship.

Comment

I'd have him. We need some flair. He's a wanna be gangsta, so it would be a gamble. But even someone as dumb as him must know he'd be drinking in the last chance saloon. Probably not.

I had a rubbish seat at Brighton away, front row, and was amazed to see, close up, the skill with which he carried the ball. He was literarily gliding.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Tarbie;1427903]Thinking about it, maybe it was a Facebook post. It was straight after the 3rd sub and was something like "looks like I'm not getting on then!". To be honest, his Facebook page is a bit concerning, it's like a promotional site for a gangster rapper. Cigars, money, cars and guys that look like they're about to hold you up at gun point![/QUOTE]

He must be a poster on this site then.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I'd have him. We need some flair. He's a wanna be gangsta, so it would be a gamble. But even someone as dumb as him must know he'd be drinking in the last chance saloon. Probably not.

I had a rubbish seat at Brighton away, front row, and was amazed to see, close up, the skill with which he carried the ball. He was literarily gliding.....

yep, quality player, we should offer lazio a small fee to tair up his pre contract.

on his day, he can win a game. if he is having an off day, we can give him a bag of crack and a shooter to destroy the other team.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                yep, quality player, we should offer lazio a small fee to tair up his pre contract.
                Don't agree with that. If ravel wants to come to us (as far as I k ow he's not exactly rolling in other offers) let him pay out of his own money to year up the contract

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Actually with weare here. Can't get promoted with a team of Mackie's. Need quality and there's no doubting this kid is miles too good for the Championship.
                  Very true but you cant get promoted with a team full of Ravels either. You need a balance.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Very true but you cant get promoted with a team full of Ravels either. You need a balance.
                    Absolutely.

Comment

Very true, and exactly why signing both mackie and ravel makes perfect sense

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Ninj agree mate. The year we won this league, just about everyone talks about Adel (quite rightly, what a season)
                        But he couldn't have done what he did without Derry,Mackie,Hill etc, in fact he didn't without those players in the same team.
                        I seem to remember Lge 1 beckoning
                        Don't forget Ali Faulin part in that year , played an immense part , along with Walker [spurs ]

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Don't forget Ali Faulin part in that year , played an immense part , along with Walker [spurs ]
                          Wayne Routledge was massive for 6 months.

Comment

Tbh I agree but I don't think you're understanding me and I will take that on my shoulders as I have clearly not explained myself. Of course every team needs workers. Derry and hill were fantastic examples of this and surprised me. The problem with Mackie is not his workrrate. Its just that he is not a v good player. He runs into corners never looks up and just because he had a purple patch like aygemang doesn't make him a good player. Wayne was a massive improvement in terms of quality and if we did go back up we would be stuck with players not capable of playing top flight football is Mackie. Every team needs a worker and for me it's players like milner who do something with it.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Tbh I agree but I don't think you're understanding me and I will take that on my shoulders as I have clearly not explained myself. Of course every team needs workers. Derry and hill were fantastic examples of this and surprised me. The problem with Mackie is not his workrrate. Its just that he is not a v good player. He runs into corners never looks up and just because he had a purple patch like aygemang doesn't make him a good player. Wayne was a massive improvement in terms of quality and if we did go back up we would be stuck with players not capable of playing top flight football is Mackie. Every team needs a worker and for me it's players like milner who do something with it.
                              This is not what Reading and Forest fans are saying. To them he is a grafter who creates space for others. Regarding his lack of abilty to pass to a better positioned player that is something the coaches probably will adress.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Haha some tarts on here.
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X