No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely we've got to go all out to keep Leroy now then. Ravel surely was going to be his replacement.

Comment

• Euros next year, gonna be hard to keep Fer. Would love to though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
        Euros next year, gonna be hard to keep Fer. Would love to though
        Speaking of Fer, has he been in any of the preseason videos?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          This sounds far from over atm. Patience is needed I think.

Club are still recruiting well atm. Once we sell Matty or Charlie I reckon we will see some more incomings as well.
          That's a pretty deluded view TBF mate.
          Last edited by QprQpr; 06-07-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Speaking of Fer, has he been in any of the preseason videos?
            Players that have been on international duty back on Thursday mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Surely we've got to go all out to keep Leroy now then. Ravel surely was going to be his replacement.
              I honestly can't see us holding on to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Don't think being posted in top means anything could be a picture taken anytime. I still think he will come back he won't suit Italy and on that basis won't last out there. No championship loan window so could still get him back after tx window shuts if it don't work out
                possible that the photo could have been taken at any time, but... that morrison has posted it to his own twitter account this evening does kind of give creedance to the rumours of him finalising the deal with lazio tomorrow are probably true.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Don't think being posted in top means anything could be a picture taken anytime. I still think he will come back he won't suit Italy and on that basis won't last out there. No championship loan window so could still get him back after tx window shuts if it don't work out
                  We can only loan from the English leagues after the window shuts.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

• kind of though this one was too good to be true. Why should he chose QPR in the CC?On the other hand, I´m not sure he will enjoy playing infront of the nasty Lazio suppoerters if the going gets too tough for him down there. But anyway, lets move on to the next target now..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• If we had got rid of HR in Dec/Jan we could of had him, I read someone on here saying HR wanted him, I also heard HR suggested to him he should go abroad.

The way LF was quoted it appeared this was quite close, we must move on, good luck to RM.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        If we had got rid of HR in Dec/Jan we could of had him, I read someone on here saying HR wanted him, I also heard HR suggested to him he should go abroad.

The way LF was quoted it appeared this was quite close, we must move on, good luck to RM.
                        Yep that was me , H R suggested he go abroad after his move to QPR was blocked , he was on a free then so it was a case of ,he who hesitates is lost
                        Of course H R should have gone before the 1st of January but it's no good posters allowing their dislike of H R to cloud their judgement Hughs followed by Redknapp went down the road that T O N Y
                        F E R N A N D E S wanted to go , if T F had held his nerve when he had Warnock here imo we wouldn't have the debt we have and we would be 3 years in front of where we are now as regards of building a squad of young Brit players recruited from lower leagues , so imo the fly in the ointment lies with T Fs indecision

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Yep that was me , H R suggested he go abroad after his move to QPR was blocked , he was on a free then so it was a case of ,he who hesitates is lost
                          Of course H R should have gone before the 1st of January but it's no good posters allowing their dislike of H R to cloud their judgement Hughs followed by Redknapp went down the road that T O N Y
                          F E R N A N D E S wanted to go , if T F had held his nerve when he had Warnock here imo we wouldn't have the debt we have and we would be 3 years in front of where we are now as regards of building a squad of young Brit players recruited from lower leagues , so imo the fly in the ointment lies with T Fs indecision

I agree with a lot of this, I think he should have stayed with MH, and because of that mistake he waited to long to get rid of HR.

What I don't understand is, if HR wanted RM in Jan why did it not happen? The same DOF wants to sign him now.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

• He is def a Lazio player now, uploaded a photo of him training yesterday saying something along the lines of good to be back.

Shame, but onto the next one.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              I agree with a lot of this, I think he should have stayed with MH, and because of that mistake he waited to long to get rid of HR.

What I don't understand is, if HR wanted RM in Jan why did it not happen? The same DOF wants to sign him now.
                              You in the past have agreed H R was forced out and to do that all January transfers and even loans were blocked by T F on L Fs recommendation , ask yourself what was the one day trip to K L all about why couldn't H R take in loans and leave when his contract ran out at the end of the season if they wasn't going to get shot before the 1st of January , Les and Ramsey could still have carried on with their plans for the future of the club

Comment

• QPR reservations over Ravel Morrison's character halt move for Lazio midfielder

QPR's move for Lazio midfielder Ravel Morrison is on hold.
                                A return to London for the 22-year-old seemed to be progressing last week but there are understood to be reservations at QPR about the player's character while Lazio want to assess him in training.
                                Morrison is keen to return to England despite only agreeing to join Lazio in February and he has yet to play a game. The proposed deal may be revisited next month unless matters change.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

Working...
                                X