Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Just the way he likes to knock us now makes me think that nobody at the club would tell him anything anymore, dont know what happened but he has gone a bit kirill on us and he never used to he like that mate
    He has definitely become more negative I agree. But he tends to be quite accurate on potential signings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Yea but he didn't sign a four-year contract - he signed a pre-contract agreement. I have no clue if they are any different legally but I would imagine that that is why things are dragging on. I don't think this sort of thing happens very often. Typical that it's us involved when it does though....
      Yeah, it was a pre-contract agreement. Players walk away from them sometimes. Depends on the wording of the contract what it means if the player signs elsewhere. John Obi Mikel had signed a pre-contract with Man Utd before he went to Chelsea. Chelsea ended up paying a big fee to Man U for him after a tribunal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Just the way he likes to knock us now makes me think that nobody at the club would tell him anything anymore, don't know what happened but he has gone a bit Kirill on us and he never used to he like that mate
        His photo and comments on clint hill are on the home page of the official QPR website so must be half liked at the club. I have no view on him as don't know him enough.

Would love RM back at the club by the way as really think Les and CR will get most out of him. if they do swwet as, got to be worth a punt for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
          His photo and comments on clint hill are on the home page of the official QPR website so must be half liked at the club. I have no view on him as don't know him enough.

Would love RM back at the club by the way as really think Les and CR will get most out of him. if they do swwet as, got to be worth a punt for me.
          Yeah worth a punt as you say, but only if it is not costing us too much.

We have wasted enough on the likes of Taarabt over the years to not get stung on a similar breed in Morrison.

How many times did people say "but if he only gets his head right" about Adel only for him never to do it, and you might even say with regards to the fitness thing actually get worse over the years.

Sometimes a leopard can change its spots (like Rooney did), but Morrison has been given many opportunities and has always reverted to type, so will be a risk to us.

Therefore we should only go ahead with the deal if the price is right for us. If not just walk away.

Comment

• Totally agree, I jist think Les and CR could well get him playing/behaving. must say him and AT are the type of players I love to watch, their moments of skill are what it's all about for me. But agree its a risk.

Comment

• If there was no element of risk with Ravel he would still be at United and we certainly would have no chance of signing him. If we manage to agree a deal for him (financially and the management feel they can work with him) then I would be more optimistic for next season. On his day he is worth the match ticket alone...

Comment

• Thanks for the clips

fingers crossed eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  London24 Sport ✔ @London24Sport
                  Ravel Morrison to rock up at #QPR despite not playing a single minute for Lazio http://bit.ly/1TdGzP0 pic.twitter.com/m7vXO0DgYw
                  Good news.

Comment

• How reliable is London24 Sport normally?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Just confirmed on SSN that Lazio have agreed a fee with Liverpool for Fabio Borini. Does that pave the way for Ravel to join us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Yeah, it was a pre-contract agreement. Players walk away from them sometimes. Depends on the wording of the contract what it means if the player signs elsewhere. John Obi Mikel had signed a pre-contract with Man Utd before he went to Chelsea. Chelsea ended up paying a big fee to Man U for him after a tribunal.
                        I think the reason Mikel was so much was because Man United could argue that Chelsea were a direct rival, therefore making it worth more to them.

Comment

• He's due back in Rome tomorrow to complete his Lazio transfer. We will find out tomorrow wether it's happening or not.

Comment

• Either going to be a disaster or a complete coup. Pleased we're giving it a punt though.

Comment

• Now staying with Lazio???

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/06...am-man-ravel/?

Comment

• Move on. He is going to Lazio.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X