No announcement yet.

Ravel latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would not surprise me iff dopey Foolham sign him. The sort off crappy club he might end up
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      That maybe the case but he wanted him in January but it was blocked
      Glad we didn't allow him to sign anyone!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Glad we didn't allow him to sign anyone!
        I take you don't want Ravel now then ?

Comment

• I would like him but I fully understand the boards stance on him at the time, let's home he comes.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            I would like him but I fully understand the boards stance on him at the time, let's home he comes.
            Rubbish he was on a free in January , you know Redknapp was being forced out how can it be different now ? he still would have been under Ferdinand and Ramsey whom we all hope will have a positive effect on him if he comes , will you choke on your cornflakes in the morning if you read he's signed Fulham or somebody else ?

Comment

• Genuinely believe there aren't a que of suitors for Morrison atm. Certainly not many who would be willing to go and get him out of the lazio deal.
              Think he played some decent football with us, more so than when on loan else where and built up a little rapport with the fans that he hasn't managed before.
              Sometimes a player and a club just fit and I think right now we could be good for each other and ravel knows it.

I don't think he'll go elsewhere it's just getting lazio to agree to letting him go and the he'll be a QPR player imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I don't think he'll go elsewhere it's just getting lazio to agree to letting him go and the he'll be a QPR player imo.
                He sign 4 year deal with Lazio,so i think want a compensation,doubt they will just release him

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  He sign 4 year deal with Lazio,so i think want a compensation,doubt they will just release him
                  That's what I mean Arctic. It's Can we come to some sort of agreement with them as I agree with you that they are not just going to let him go.

They could easily make a quick mill or two out of this though.

Comment

• Yea but he didn't sign a four-year contract - he signed a pre-contract agreement. I have no clue if they are any different legally but I would imagine that that is why things are dragging on. I don't think this sort of thing happens very often. Typical that it's us involved when it does though....

Comment

• This so called Insider said it was a done deal.
                      Last edited by Shania; 06-07-2015, 12:14 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                        I thought he only had a pre contract agreement with them?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• If dave Mac said it's a done deal you can be certain he aint coming, im with shan on him, no confidence in him about anything to do with Rangers anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            If dave Mac said it's a done deal you can be certain he aint coming, im with shan on him, no confidence in him about anything to do with Rangers anymore
                            When was he so wrong to justify that Kev?

Comment

• London24 Sport ✔ @London24Sport
                              Ravel Morrison to rock up at #QPR despite not playing a single minute for Lazio http://bit.ly/1TdGzP0 pic.twitter.com/m7vXO0DgYw
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                When was he so wrong to justify that Kev?
                                Just the way he likes to knock us now makes me think that nobody at the club would tell him anything anymore, dont know what happened but he has gone a bit kirill on us and he never used to he like that mate

Comment

Working...
                                X