QprQpr & Toninho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Yes, no reason why that can't be included if Myu ever decides to create a separate slugfest section.

Meanwhile I don't want to hijack this thread as it's supposed to be a slug-out between QprQpr v Toninho.
    It can be done I guess.

Comment

It's the watrb latest in a long line of tradition of them, Qpr. They may have to get their own section eventually.

Funny how we go in for all this in-fighting:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ht=slug+thread
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ht=slug+thread
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...lug-out-thread
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...lug-out-thread
      Can't believe I got one these......W12 was so unreasonable unlike moi.....bloke owes me a full apology, but me being the better man I'll just leave it now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Whos who???
        Obviously neither is the raider or Ray as there are no plums in the image
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You need to be quick everyone.

Today is the last day.

I just walked past and they are queuing around the corner to get mugged off one last time.

Comment

I felt so mugged off when the woman said 8 quid for one of my favourite ever foods and was full all day after it. Could of got a big mac meal and still had a pound or two left over instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              I felt so mugged off when the woman said 8 quid for one of my favourite ever foods and was full all day after it. Could of got a big mac meal and still had a pound or two left over instead.
              And room for another mate

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                You need to be quick everyone.

Today is the last day.

I just walked past and they are queuing around the corner to get mugged off one last time.
                What does that tell you marshy? People like the food, I don't see people queuing outside your gaff, to get served salmonella on a plate.

Everybody knows cheapskates like you that simply buy something because it's cheap and not what it taste's like.
                Last edited by QprQpr; 25-07-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Im pretty sure its not the most healthy thing in the world to eat weare mate, but it tastes so good and is a tradition for a me and a lot of people born in and around the Bush. Gutted its gone today, and thats deadly serious. Wonder if they are doing it 'free' for the last day as a good bye, of anyone goes let me know please.
                  People like mArshy don't appreciate tradition mate.

Comment

Is it really nesscesary to move every single post that contains debate and mild banter?

This really is starting to get a bit silly on here now, if I didn't know any better I'd say you seem to be singling me out now.

Comment

Not singling you out at all mate, but it does usually seem to be you who starts the flaming, hence why so many of these threads involve you..........but if this is really your definition of debate/banter then do forgive me!!!

Anyway, what's the harm in this section? It's only meant as a bit of 'banter' and light-hearted fun, so perhaps try to take it in the spirit it's intended.

Comment

Not singling you out at all mate, but it does usually seem to be you who starts the flaming, hence why so many of these threads involve you..........but if this is really your definition of debate/banter then do forgive me!!!

Anyway, what's the harm in this section? It's only meant as a bit of 'banter' and light-hearted fun mate, so perhaps try to take it in the spirit it's intended.
                        Well I guess if you define the word "cheapskate" as an insult you need to get out some more...!

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          Well I guess if you define the word "cheapskate" as an insult you need to get out some more...!
                          Well obviously it wasn't about just that ONE comment was it QprQpr.

Just tone down your GENERAL level of rudeness towards SEVERAL posters and you'll find less of your posts getting moved.

It really aint rocket science mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                            Is it really nesscesary to move every single post that contains debate and mild banter?

This really is starting to get a bit silly on here now, if I didn't know any better I'd say you seem to be singling me out now.
                            Yeh you caught us out. We used to hover over all your threads every second of every day just waiting; but thanks to modern technology, we now have a #### app that sends an alert to all us mods. I set mine up to The Mamma Mia sound track ring tone.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Mine is set to the chas and dave hit 'snooker loopy'
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I thought Chaz & Daves Rabbit would of been more appropriate Herts
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X