Andre Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    All fair Points, Qpr,Qpr. Agrees with you about the money, especially. 4mill should be a reasonable price for this player. Aditionally, we have to bring in one or two midfielders who can score.
    I think they feel they've already ticked that box with the 2 guys from Swindon and JET, all who can score goals, and dare I say, Mackie also.

Comment

• Realistically though Derrick, if Mackie scored 5 goals it would be a miracle. We won't see that purple patch again
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
        I think they feel they've already ticked that box with the 2 guys from Swindon and JET, all who can score goals, and dare I say, Mackie also.
        Hm, Ok. Especially Jet.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Realistically though Derrick, if Mackie scored 5 goals it would be a miracle. We won't see that purple patch again
          I'll have a sportsmans with you mackie scores more than five and with no miracles Weare

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Realistically though Derrick, if Mackie scored 5 goals it would be a miracle. We won't see that purple patch again
            I'm not a fan of Mackie by any stretch, but I expect if he plays regularly he'll score more than 5, mainly because he is so bloody greedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Exactly. Charlie is as good as gone. Why the farming wait.
              Let's build our squad now ffs.

Gray, ravel and garcia, along with a cb.
              Get them done now you clueless farking chairman.
              All very well calling the chairman clueless. Sure, there are plenty of things I would have done differently if I owned the club. But I wasn't clued up enough to make a couple of hundred million quid first in order to buy the club...

Comment

• It's also fine saying buy the players before selling Charlie because afterwards everyone will know we have cash and will hike prices of any players we want, but there's also a flipside to that theory. If we buy a load of players up front, with it being pretty obvious it's because we fully intend to offload Charlie, the clubs willing to take a chance on him and hoping he doesn't suffer 2nd season syndrome will know we need to sell him (as already bought replacements) so are more likely to fancy their chances with a lower bid and not meet our asking price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  It's also fine saying buy the players before selling Charlie because afterwards everyone will know we have cash and will hike prices of any players we want, but there's also a flipside to that theory. If we buy a load of players up front, with it being pretty obvious it's because we fully intend to offload Charlie, the clubs willing to take a chance on him and hoping he doesn't suffer 2nd season syndrome will know we need to sell him (as already bought replacements) so are more likely to fancy their chances with a lower bid and not meet our asking price.
                  Yes but they will be competing against each other to sign him. What you say would be true if only one club was interested but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Yes but they will be competing against each other to sign him. What you say would be true if only one club was interested but that doesn't seem to be the case.
                    If we believe what we've heard from the club, we've had no official approaches for him. All this talk of various clubs could be drip fed to the media by his agent to suggest more interest than there actually is in order to negotiate a better package for Austin and himself when there actually is an interested party.

Comment

• now buy andre gray

with the sterling money we need fire power to fire us into the prem
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Once we accept a clubs offer, there is no need for other clubs to offer anything higher. They only need to outbid each other with personal terms for Charlie to persuade him to choose them as his next club. That won't mean extra money for QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                          Once we accept a clubs offer, there is no need for other clubs to offer anything higher. They only need to outbid each other with personal terms for Charlie to persuade him to choose them as his next club. That won't mean extra money for QPR.
                          Yes I know but I was responding to someone saying the asking price might not be met. With more clubs interested there is more chance of that happening.

Comment

• Spend 2.5-3m of the Sterling money on Gray asap.

Comment

Yes I know but I was responding to someone saying the asking price might not be met. With more clubs interested there is more chance of that happening.
                              Ah, sorry. Not sure I agree but OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                But you can accept an offer then say not accepting it if someone comes in higher

Comment

Working...
                                X