Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Grego-Cox scores a 1st team goal this season I'll eat my cat

1. Default

Originally Posted by stanistheman
    Grego-Cox is the latest in the long line of a failed crop of youngsters at QPR since Chris Wright scrapped the youth set up to save money.

Only the late Ray Jones made any sort of impact on the 1st team.
    Haha another daft post from you yet now the youngsters are doing well & very promising stanis for manager

2. Default

Stanis did raise good point over two years on and in a rangers shirt he’s not had a sniff

3. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Stanis did raise good point over two years on and in a rangers shirt he’s not had a sniff
    Maybe but our youngsters are doing ok now though!

4. Default

Agree pinks I’m chuffed with how they have come on but for me this lad has been here long enough to decide if he has future with us or not. Next to no game time in 2 1/4 years. Move him on it it’s only for the sake of his own career

5. Default

Not good enough. Can't reproduce the form when playing with the grown up's. Couldn't even break into Newport last season so should be moved on. Eze has clear raw talent, this lad has shown none.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

6. Default

Originally Posted by WeAreQPR12
    Not good enough. Can't reproduce the form when playing with the grown up's. Couldn't even break into Newport last season so should be moved on. Eze has clear raw talent, this lad has shown none.
    harsh but very accurate. Not even close to first team not seen anything which makes me raise eyebrows