Neil warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    put the cant in a cat suit and call him jude for the season. thats the only way i would want that crow faced ###x back.
    got yourself a new fishing rod.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Stats wise he was excellent for us at this level. the only manager to really get adel going.

What form do Ramsey or Ferdinand have that makes them a better choice?
      None, just backed up by an idiot chairman and a couple of plums on here.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        Stats wise he was excellent for us at this level. the only manager to really get adel going.

What form do Ramsey or Ferdinand have that makes them a better choice?
        Well, I would employ NW to work with Adel ONLY and get him going again!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Well, I would employ NW to work with Adel ONLY and get him going again!
          As Warnock said the other night, the only way he got him going in 2010/11 was to:

1) Play him in a free role.
          2) Make him captain, to get the extra 10% from him.
          3) Play with one up front (Helguson) and two tricky wingers (Mackie/Ephraim).
          4) Get all the other seasoned-pros onside with the plan (Derry/Hill/Kenny etc).
          5) Get him fit.

No other manager had done this before and none have done it since.

It was a one-off season in his entire career, and he's 26 now.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
            None, just backed up by an idiot chairman and a couple of plums on here.
            Joker... Hear Wealdstone are looking for more fans... Not going to be any fun for you at LR when you currently hate everything about the club...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              As Warnock said the other night, the only way he got him going in 2010/11 was to:

1) Play him in a free role.
              2) Make him captain, to get the extra 10% from him.
              3) Play with one up front (Helguson) and two tricky wingers (Mackie/Ephraim).
              4) Get all the other seasoned pros onside with the plan (Derry/Hill/Kenny etc).
              5) Get him fit.

No other manager had done this before and none have done it since.

It was a one-off season in his entire career, and he's 26 now.
              Exactly so why pamper to the arrogant fat lazy sod? Doesn't really lead a good example to the new recruits either.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Joker... Hear Wealdstone are looking for more fans... Not going to be any fun for you at LR when you currently hate everything about the club...
                Your making assumptions again, it's funny how many times you contradict yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  put the cant in a cat suit and call him jude for the season. thats the only way i would want that crow faced ###x back.
                  so u don't like him then

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    so u don't like him then
                    Why would he? Warnock only got us promoted as champions, well used to success like that at QPR.

Comment

Hits, why is it you dislike Warnock so much?

Personally, I thought he did brilliantly for us. Let's not forget, when he arrived late in the season, we were in the middle of a relegation battle. Gave us a fantastic dominant season, exciting football, made us Champions and got us back in the big time all in one campaign.

I think his biggest mistake was to panic buy at the start of the next season, bringing in players that nobody else particularly wanted, due to the timing of the takeover. IMO, he should have stuck with the squad that got us there and made better buys in January when we had more of an indication of what was needed. His record in the top flight isn't one to shout about at all, but what he did for us was incredible.

Comment

He can work on our defensive problems. Think Kevin Bond need a rest now.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          Your making assumptions again, it's funny how many times you contradict yourself.
                          Oh please give me an example

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Warnock was God 2010-11, he should never come back it never works unless your name is Jose or Ernie
                            This is true. Would hate Warnock to come back and fail.

Comment

Warno itching to be our number 2 ?

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/articl...-rangers-boss?

Comment

I love Warnock but too big of a personality for that kind of role. It's vital we allow led and Ramsey to do their job. No way could Neil play 2nd fiddle and we all know that deep down
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X