Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53

Thread: Players/Staff INS and OUTS - Season 2015/16

  1. #16

    Default Sebastian Polter signs - 2nd July / undisclosed fee / 3 year deal

    OP Updated.

  2. Default

    You've missed Kevin Bond

  3. #18

    Default

    Originally Posted by deadendjob
    You've missed Kevin Bond
    Both Kevins now updated.

    We need fans like you to keep us on the ball

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by Stanley
    Both Kevins now updated.

    We need fans like you to keep us on the ball
    haha forgot about the other Kevin. Oh Max just signed for gills ;)

  5. #20

    Default

    Originally Posted by deadendjob
    haha forgot about the other Kevin. Oh Max just signed for gills ;)
    Thanks again

  6. Default

    Steve Gallen´s new job. Shouldn´t that be on the list?

  7. #22

    Default

    Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    Steve Gallen´s new job. Shouldn´t that be on the list?
    I haven't included promotions/reshuffles from within the club; just staff INS and OUTS of the club.

  8. Default

    Originally Posted by Stanley
    I haven't included promotions/reshuffles from within the club; just staff INS and OUTS of the club.
    OK - Remove Ramsey then? For consistency I mean.

  9. #24

    Default

    Originally Posted by 1QPRDK
    OK - Remove Ramsey then? For consistency I mean.
    I thought I'd make an exception for the Head Coach ...and also because he's a relatively recent appointment having only arrived at the club last November.

  10. Default

    Ok, I´ll give you that. Still not good for consistency though...

  11. #26

    Default Blackwood arrives / Donaldson departs

    OP updated.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Since you added an U21 in Donaldson, shouldn't Prohouly and N'Guessan's signings be on there? Or the release of Andrade, Lennox, Gibbons, Sendles-White?

    Are you including Gnanalingam in the staff? Suckling as Academy Manager?

    And how about Harriman's loan?

    Sorry I've gone on a bit...

  13. #28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Brisbane
    Since you added an U21 in Donaldson, shouldn't Prohouly and N'Guessan's signings be on there? Or the release of Andrade, Lennox, Gibbons, Sendles-White?

    Are you including Gnanalingam in the staff? Suckling as Academy Manager?

    And how about Harriman's loan?

    Sorry I've gone on a bit...
    Thanks for that Brisbane. we missed Suckling - now added.

    Have removed Donaldson, as we're not including EDS players in this list. Not including loans or staff reshuffles either. The intention is to stick with the main ins and outs of the club.

  14. #29

    Default Tjaronn Chery (midfield) - 20th July / undisclosed fee / 3 year deal

    OP updated.

  15. #30

    Default Alex McCarthy departs - Undisclosed fee - 23rd July

    OP updated.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •