• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no no no no no
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Might as well re-sign Maidbo Maiga. At least he's got age on his side.....

Comment

No for me, we have to change and not keep bringing past it players wanting a last big pay day. Young fresh keen hungry players and not necessarily well known players
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Exactly the sort of signing that we should be steering well clear of in my opinion!

Comment

We've been linked to Cant Control for years now, hope it never happens.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No no no.

He is absolutely cack...

Comment

No No No but look what i just saw on football365

http://www.football365.com/transfer-gossip

hope it is just gossip!

Comment

If true then its just going round in circles here

Comment

I just been told this is a real possibility. One of my mates who is normally spot on when he shares this stuff with me text me to say we are definitely speaking with Cole.

Like i said earlier there is something I just don't take to about Cole but there is also a little bit of me that thinks we need some experience added to the squad as well and he is a beast and on a free he could be 1 off the three strikers we need to bring in if Charlie goes. I would expect the other two to be a little more special though.

But I would like to go on record and call Cole will sign.

Comment

Was in the sun newspaper today hes joining us, so i think this is finally the year the rumour comes true,.

Comment

#aharrysigning
                          #rightsort
                          Last edited by Hitman34; 29-05-2015, 09:55 PM.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If wages are affordable, then I would say yes.

He's a tall, imposing player that can allow those around him to feed off. We need to have four decent strikers next season.

Comment

11 goals in his last 85 games.........hardly awe inspiring is it?!!!

Comment

If we get him on a free and we have cox, Would we all expect 2 more strikers of a better calibre and or would aluko be apart of the four or classed as a midfielder?

If rumours are true could this be our striking line up shortly (in no order of starting preference) -

Cox, Cole, aluko, new striker!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X