Seat Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Question

After years of paying match by match basis whilst being at uni i am going to buy my season ticket for next year.

Just wondering if anyone sits in upper loft lu and would know if seat 139 is on the end

It looks like it by the seating plan but i sat up there a few times this season and thought i brought an end seat and it wasnt

Originally posted by Armitt354 View Post
    After years of paying match by match basis whilst being at uni i am going to buy my season ticket for next year.

Just wondering if anyone sits in upper loft lu and would know if seat 139 is on the end

It looks like it by the seating plan but i sat up there a few times this season and thought i brought an end seat and it wasnt
    Just ring up the box office IN the morning armpitt.
    They are very helpful.
    Be very sure you are paying for what you want
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yeah i think i am going to ring up and possibly check the seats out on the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Armitt354 View Post

Depends on blocks I guess but in LU that is right in the middle of the row. BTW - what row you looking at?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Just ring up the box office IN the morning armpitt.
          They are very helpful.
          Be very sure you are paying for what you want
          Ffs hits
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Ffs hits
            surprised he never twigged it.. hahaha
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X