No announcement yet.

Ben Gladwin official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another top signing....just waiting for the moaners to put a damper on it as they wanted to keep Barton!!'

Ramsey and les doing a Stella job so far and excited to see who will next be through the door.

Comment

Well taken goal on 28 secs (above).

Comment

The Clip is not working on my PC
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Looks like the new Charlie Austin

Comment

Certainly a signing that meets our criteria, looking forward to see how it works out.

I'm a bit irritated by this general trend towards not disclosing the transfer fee though. Smacks of treating the fans like mushrooms.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

looks like he is from the same stable as Austin
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Two great signings on paper.

Feel a wee bit excited all of a sudden!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Well taken goal on 28 secs (above).
                  Superb first touch to control it. His first goal against Sheffield Utd showed a decent bit of technique too.

Comment

Pleased with these two signings, but I hope they aren't our best signings this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Pleased with these two signings, but I hope they aren't our best signings this season.
                      Hopefully Fer and Phillips will be our best.

Comment

Looking very promising with these early deals. We can't moan at CR wanting his own type of players in being able to mould them into great players.

I see CR being able to do things with these guys, certainly better than having to deal with the likes he had when he took over.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Superb first touch to control it. His first goal against Sheffield Utd showed a decent bit of technique too.
                          Agree mate. Also showed good strength holding off 2 defenders, and composure to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Hopefully Fer and Phillips will be our best.
                            Hard to argue.

Comment

I like the look and sound of both signings, Ben more so. Youngsters is definitely the way to go!

Comment

Can finish with both feet and his head.... Looks decent.

Both these lads are exactly the type of hungry players, like Austin was, a club like QPR should be signing. Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X