Season Ticket Prices 2015/16.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    So, I've got 2 Gold tickets of which one is U18's for the lad. My simple maths means I am paying less than £15 per head for 23 home games next season. What's not to be happy about there
    £7.35 for U18 and £22.50 Adult to be exact....

Comment

Cue someone saying it will take the club longer to repay the debt caused by TF....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        You renewing then or what? Its not excitement, its just not being able to hate a club i support like you lot do mate.
        Still dont know yet to be honest.

Bollarks that i 'hate' the club.. absolute rubbish. Just wish it was run properly.
        Hopefully it will be now.

I obviously view things totally different to a lot of QPR fans... Im obviously too hard on them all.
        Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-05-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          When i went to check out the price was £599 - Excellent!

Comment

How much were memberships last time we were in this division? £30?
            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Quite a lot of truth in what you say beacuse as a fan who has not missed a home game for many years and only a handfull of away ones I can honestly say that I could count on one hand the times I have heard supporters at matches complain or whinge about the QPR board or club in general

Yes of course we all have opinions on players and legroom and the price of a pint at half time but the club as a whole hardly ever and in fact TF`s name is chanted both at home and away games by many of our fans so I am pretty convinced that the internet messageboards are not representative whatsover of those of us who attend games
              This.

Comment

I must admit to having a pathological and irrational dislike of age-based discounts, for instance I walked out of River Island the other day when I noticed a "20% Student Discount" promotion... I mean, why should I pay more for my Bill Grundy's than some spotty twerp studying Pictish toolmaking????? Anyway, pees me off that over 60s get a few hundred off their ST - its not even bleeding pension age is it!? No wonder the South Africa Rd stand is like a library: it's full of well heeled captains of industry in their discounted platinum seats.

Comment

Just realised that my seat in R block is actually £90 less than for someone buying for the first time. This, along with reverting back to the previous season's prices is fantastic news. If for no other reason than dare I say it,

" They have learnt".

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    I bet some were all ready to lay in to the club again today once the Season Ticket prices were announced but have now been stumped

Best find some other #### to throw now I suppose

People were already as they saw a dummy site with prices. Happy with the price. All renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Now Now Kev, lets not get TOO excited and go over the top like we always do.

ST prices not bad, would like to of seen the young adult age range extended but good to see the child age range extended.

Releasing a few out of contract players and keeping ST prices as they were last time in the Champ, isnt getting our Rangers back just yet.
                      Lets see who we sign and what the team starts to look like

Now what happened to the whole "if its more than 400 im definitely not renewing" thing? Realised how ridiculous that was?
                      Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 28-05-2015, 02:11 PM.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Very happy with the prices. Gave the season ticket a miss last season due to other commitments/finances/travel/disdain for redknapp but £20 a game is defo something that would make me renew again. Well done the club

Comment

A lot of disappointed QPR haters today. Twitter trolls on suicide watch.

Comment

Love it at the above five comments.

Comment

Defo renewing and well done club. Personally think there priced on low side and think they could have put another £30 or £40 on and they would still be decent

Happy fan here

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                                I must admit to having a pathological and irrational dislike of age-based discounts, for instance I walked out of River Island the other day when I noticed a "20% Student Discount" promotion... I mean, why should I pay more for my Bill Grundy's than some spotty twerp studying Pictish toolmaking????? Anyway, pees me off that over 60s get a few hundred off their ST - its not even bleeding pension age is it!? No wonder the South Africa Rd stand is like a library: it's full of well heeled captains of industry in their discounted platinum seats.
                                just paid my £519 but i will look forward to the 2016-2017 season when i get my few hundred quid off my season ticket for turning 60 f uck all wrong with a bit of discount you mug!

Comment

Working...
                                X