if les ferdinand is trully doing his job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if les ferdinand is trully doing his job

he should be in a position where he knws the players that are available,and he should be able to confidently sell austin now for 18 million but be able to bring a
    22 year old superkid in at ten million who can score enough goals
    when les ferdinand was sold himself as a player he wasnt replaced by a simular bujt younger player the result was meltdown we dropped out of the top
    flight
    i thought that joeden rhodes was the answer but looking at his wikipedia hes just signed a new 4 year contract so he wont be going anywhere

so where do we find an austin replacement
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

There's a few who could do it imo. But maybe we need two strikers instead of relying on just one. You bring in the likes of Gayle from palace he will score you goals or afobe from wolves. Even lambert in the championship would do a job for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      There's a few who could do it imo. But maybe we need two strikers instead of relying on just one. You bring in the likes of Gayle from palace he will score you goals or afobe from wolves. Even lambert in the championship would do a job for a year.
      Lambert would be a fantastic signing, especially in the Championship. Get a couple of decent wingers who give him decent service and he'll score for fun. But tbh he's never dropping a division, at worst he'll go to one of the newly promoted clubs...... Agree we need more than 1 striker, give me 3 imho.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Spot on Nick. It's hard to fine the likes of Charlie but to have 3 strikers sharing the goal load is massively important. If they all nab between 10-20 goals each we are laughing. As for lambert this rumour is certainly gathering momentum so could be something in it.

Would also love to see us keep matty and bring in two decent wingers too. Ones that can whip a decent ball into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Lambert would be a fantastic signing, especially in the Championship. Get a couple of decent wingers who give him decent service and he'll score for fun. But tbh he's never dropping a division, at worst he'll go to one of the newly promoted clubs...... Agree we need more than 1 striker, give me 3 imho.
          100% agree with this.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I've had the top rump with L F since January ! but to be fair these 2 reported signings have come out of the blue a bit on the sharpish side so I think we should give him a bit more time , we just don't know what he's been doing for the last 3 months , somehow I get the feeling he's playing his cards close to his chest and if that is correct that is the proper way to do business don't leak it weeks before it's done deal to alert others

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              I've had the top rump with L F since January ! but to be fair these 2 reported signings have come out of the blue a bit on the sharpish side so I think we should give him a bit more time , we just don't know what he's been doing for the last 3 months , somehow I get the feeling he's playing his cards close to his chest and if that is correct that is the proper way to do business don't leak it weeks before it's done deal to alert others
              Youve had a 'top rump' with Sir Les??... he's always been my qpr legend but I dont think Id go that far....

Yeah agree/hope he's playing his cards to his chest. Actually think Im the only 1 or 1 of a very few who agree with the appointment of Les. Think its what the club needed, get someone in to over look the signings, to many times we've had managers take the pi$$/c0ck up. Also Les is someone who cares about the club and knows about the club. Really do think between Ramsey and Les we could have a very strong squad for now and the future..... just hope Ramsey can manage that squad.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If Sir Les is using the philosophy used during his time here as a player, then I am sure he knows what he is doing. At that time we did have a recipe that worked so well and was never in danger of failing, until that men Richard Thompson appointed Ray Wilkins as Manager. Your success depends on whoever take the decisions. Compare the decision makers at Swansea and Southampton and you see what I mean!

Comment

Because no other clubs want a striker to get them promoted do they, lets just pick any of the 30 or 40 available today who are on the dole waiting for clubs.

It's much more prudent to get the players in before selling for millions as the price of the player you want goes up overnight. It's also very difficult to sell Austin if no one has come in with a bid for him, how many firm offers are on the table as of today and from whom please ?????

Comment

well

well lets be completely honest since i put this thread up we are chasing emanual jay thomas and have purchased the two swindon boys so maybe
                    sir lesley is rebuilding the rangers,filling us with young hungry players who will re energize our little club

More...

Comment

You could argue all LF has been guilty of is doing his job properly and in a way the majority of us have been crying out for for YEARS. Hes not been boasting of signings coming, not been dropping hints hes just quietly gone about his business

How often have we complained on here about possible signings being leaked in advance then it not coming off (Paladini style) or promised things are about to happen then nothing (TF guilty of this) and how often when a deal has come out like the two we signed yesterday has it been tied up more or less within 4 or 5days and the job done, usually they end up elsewhere

Don’t judge him on January as we have no idea what parameters he was working too but many on here had to have somebody to blame so it was him not knowing the facts or background

Yesterday was a step in the right direction!! There will be other signings we agree with and ones which we will not but as for acting professionally and doing business in the right way can only give 10/10 so far

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        You could argue all LF has been guilty of is doing his job properly and in a way the majority of us have been crying out for for YEARS. Hes not been boasting of signings coming, not been dropping hints hes just quietly gone about his business

How often have we complained on here about possible signings being leaked in advance then it not coming off (Paladini style) or promised things are about to happen then nothing (TF guilty of this) and how often when a deal has come out like the two we signed yesterday has it been tied up more or less within 4 or 5days and the job done, usually they end up elsewhere

Don’t judge him on January as we have no idea what parameters he was working too but many on here had to have somebody to blame so it was him not knowing the facts or background

Yesterday was a step in the right direction!! There will be other signings we agree with and ones which we will not but as for acting professionally and doing business in the right way can only give 10/10 so far
                        Great post west.

Really unfair to judge les from January. He literately just got his foot in the door then. It takes time to put things in place and I imagine through jam there was still a struggle of power as Harry was there.

I imagine lots of hard work put in over the last few months and Les and Ramsey now implementing the new ideas.

Comment

YES

YES GREAT POST WEST

Are we all agreeing that it looks like we are building one of the greatest ever teams for the definate winning pof the championship at this rate we
                          will win 30 games and draw 11 giving us 111 points

then when we go up with no bad apples we can carry on scrumping the best talent from the lower divisions

IVE COME OVER ALL QUEER
                          AND MY WORRIES SEEMING WILL DISAPEARE
                          AS WE WILL BE HITTING CLUBS WITH OUR DEADLY SPEAR
                          ANDRE GRAY AND CHARLIE AUSTIN WILL LEAD THE FINE
                          AND WE WILL SCORE GOALS AND DEFEND LIKE STEEL
                          SO IT LOOKS LIKE LES FERDINAND WILL MAKE MY DREAMS REAL

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X