No announcement yet.

Get business done early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that's less than a week after the end of the season... What a total banker!

Comment

work's blocking the twitter pic in the link. I tried to pull it up on the twitter app on my phone but the guy must've deleted it already
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
        I hope this is the case. But if Charlie wants to stay and then right at the last minute say Spurs come in for him. He is not going to say no is he.
        That's why I'm saying we have play hard ball and tell these guys if it isn't done by a certain date they have to stay until January so this can't happen, these guys are under contract we have to grow a pair of boll###s and be firm it ain't done then they stay and we have to bite the bullitt

Comment

It really is time Football stood up to the PFA in what other world can you refuse to or make yourself incapable to work and demand to get paid

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Saw a picture of Adel on Twitter yesterday, the kid is overweight, he just doesn't care!
            If anyone would go to work and not care, they'd be sacked. My question to the board is why can't you do that with him unless it's something else?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              work's blocking the twitter pic in the link. I tried to pull it up on the twitter app on my phone but the guy must've deleted it already

Comment

It's the shirt.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  It's the shirt.
                  Nearly right Krill but you put a r in

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    What the fook am i looking at..........

Is this some of you lots 'hero'............

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      And people still defend this bloke...because he's had one good season...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Only 3 left. Happy days
                        4. Diakite, the worst of them all.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks hoilett could be an asset for us in the championship? Lets not forget his contribution to the playoff final goal and maybe under the right management and regime he could start to show some of the potential he had when at Blackburn, or am i just being blindly optimistic about him!?

Regards Taarabt, you would have thought we could just continually fine him a weeks wages every week he is not fit to play unless he has a good excuse not to be fit? At the end of the day in any other line of work where you are expected to have a certain level of fitness and you are consistently not hitting these levels there would be good reason for a dismissal/termination of contract.

Comment

Its the shirt. The shirt has love handles.

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                              Am i the only one who thinks hoilett could be an asset for us in the championship? Lets not forget his contribution to the playoff final goal and maybe under the right management and regime he could start to show some of the potential he had when at Blackburn, or am i just being blindly optimistic about him!?

Regards Taarabt, you would have thought we could just continually fine him a weeks wages every week he is not fit to play unless he has a good excuse not to be fit? At the end of the day in any other line of work where you are expected to have a certain level of fitness and you are consistently not hitting these levels there would be good reason for a dismissal/termination of contract.
                              Even I've given up on Hoilett! Thought he was fantastic at Blackburn, one of THE upcoming young players in the Premiership at the time. Could hardly believe we managed to sign him. However the reality is he has been very disappointing. No end product and drifts in and out of games. Frustrating thing is he has the ability to torment most full backs but not much use if he doesn't do it. Even the play off goal assist was mishit and we got lucky it bobbled through to Bobby.

I'll be interested to see what happens with Adel. Has clearly given up and I doubt anyone will touch him. Does CR try and get him fit or just completely ostracise him to stop him contaminating the squad? What a waste of his talent but the only one to blame is the rotund Moroccan.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Does CR try and get Taarabt fit or just completely ostracise him to stop him contaminating the squad?
                                I would say the priority must be to get the parasite permanently off the wage-bill asap, either through fines, dismissal through breach of contract, or the least likely outcome - to flog him at a knock-down price.

Comment

Working...
                                X