Get business done early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get business done early

Now it seems we've got rid of some dead wood ,only 2 to go Adel & Hoillett, let's get our transfer business done early, with Austin, Fer, & Phillips allmost certain to leave, let's not get caught as we did last year when Remy left with no time left to replace him, so let's get these guys to either decide by mid July or play hard ball and tell them if they leave it so late they have till stay until January ( I know that's hard because we want the best price for them) so we can get in replacements otherwise the same will happen again,these guys will leave it so late that we'll be scratching around for second rate replacements, or end up paying well over the odds for very average championship players,

Yes, getting business done early would be a very welcome change from the recent years and especially this January
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Saw a picture of Adel on Twitter yesterday, the kid is overweight, he just doesn't care!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Taarabt, Traore, Diakite and Hoilett will be harder to shift as they all have another year left on their contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Taarabt, Traore and Hoilett will be harder to shift as they all have another year left on their contracts.
          Only 3 left. Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Saw a picture of Adel on Twitter yesterday, the kid is overweight, he just doesn't care!
            The bare minimum obligation of a professional footballer is to keep yourself fit. Deliberately failing to do so is surely breach of contract and would entitle us to sack him?

Comment

Must be £120+ a week, what a waste of money they have been! I would say if we can't get rid of them by the time the window closes we should cut a deal with them and #### them off? Or on reflection, do we want Adel or Traore near a new group of you players spreading crap?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

100% agree Dave. We must set a deadline for players to be sold by. We should have our set price that we would take and let the clubs that are interested know that if you meet our valuation by this date then fine but if not we won't entertain any bids until January.
                We definitely don't want to get caught out again with last minute sales and then nit being aBle to recruit.

I'm worried about junior, adel and traore. I 100% expect adel to be at the club next season unless we some Italian team loan him or something. Hoilett is on good money too so might be hard to rid. Club will prob have to loan or offer to clubs for free as wages will put off suitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  The bare minimum obligation of a professional footballer is to keep yourself fit. Deliberately failing to do so is surely breach of contract and would entitle us to sack him?
                  I can't copy the picture from Twitter to my iPad, it's amazing, the old fool was right all along.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

I can't copy the picture from Twitter to my iPad, it's amazing, the old fool was right all along.
                    Whose twitter account is it appearing on?

Comment

http://gramlive.com/media.php?id=994...810_1054898812
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Christ, love handles on a professional athelete? Hope for me yet

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          100% agree Dave. We must set a deadline for players to be sold by. We should have our set price that we would take and let the clubs that are interested know that if you meet our valuation by this date then fine but if not we won't entertain any bids until January.
                          We definitely don't want to get caught out again with last minute sales and then nit being aBle to recruit.

I'm worried about junior, adel and traore. I 100% expect adel to be at the club next season unless we some Italian team loan him or something. Hoilett is on good money too so might be hard to rid. Club will prob have to loan or offer to clubs for free as wages will put off suitors.
                          I hope this is the case. But if Charlie wants to stay and then right at the last minute say Spurs come in for him. He is not going to say no is he.

Comment

Can you send him the t-shirt from your profile picture Matty? I'm sure it'll fit him like a glove.
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              Can you send him the t-shirt from your profile picture Matty? I'm sure it'll fit him like a glove.
                              Loved Taarbs for what he done in Warnocks season. A truly memorable year for me at HQ. But the bloke's an embarrassment now, needs to leave ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                              X