Potential Transfer Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Isnt Robinson out for 12 months though maids? Might be worth getting a LB in.
    I know it's a long one for him but I thought I read he should be back around December time. However you never really know with these injuries.

Comment

Joshua King will be signing for Bournemouth today. Source: TV 2 Norway.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Might wanna add alex pearce to that list
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Andy wilkinson just realised from Stoke- 30 years old but a really no nonsense solid defender...

Comment

Originally posted by thewhitepele View Post
            Put together a list yesterday - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Transfer-List

My personal favourites from the list:

Mulumbu - West Brom - available on a free
            Loftus Cheek - Chelsea - probably have to be a loan
            Josh King & Marcus Olsson - Blackburn - Both on a free. Pacy left Back and winger/striker - we desperately need pace
            James McClean - Winger again with pace and eye for goal
            Michel Antonio - See above
            Alex Mowatt & Sam Byram - Leeds - Particularly Byram - great RB
            Andre Gray - Brentford - Pacy striker with eye for goal
            Demari Gray - Birmingham - turned down 5M from bournemout in Jan - amazing prospect
            Most of your suggestions are unrealistic IMO.

Mulumbu - Although available on a free, he was on 35k/w and I don't think with our new approach we are going to pay that much to anyone (except someone like Austin).
            Josh King - He is now a Bournemouth player and before that, Blackburn offered him a new 20+k/w contract which he didn't sign. Also has hamstring problem and misses a lot of game.
            Sam Byram - Leeds value him at 10m and if Clyne leaves Southampton, he'll probably end up there.
            Andre Gray - Personally, don't rate him. Misses easy sitters but to his credit, works his socks off and has pace to burn.
            Demari Gray - As you mentioned, Birmingham turned down a 5+m offer and I don't think we will be spending that much on potential who has only 1 season in the Championship under his belt.
            James McClean - Personally, don't rate him. Add to that, he's another Barton with constantly being involved in unnecessary social media controversy.

However,
            Alex Mowatt - Is a good shout. He is a player with good potential and he was excellent against Wolves in their recent game. Leeds value him at 7m though.
            Last edited by Sky's ruined PL; 29-05-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Josh king and Antonio would be great additions and would add much needed competition and pace on the wings.

Bryam and the Birmingham gray we have no chance what so ever. Wouldn't mind gray from Brentford.

We got two good championship level lb's in yun and Robinson imo.

Would love to see us test wolves resolve levels for afobe, looked such a top prospect last year.
              Kenny Jackett already confirmed they won't be selling Afobe anytime soon who singed only 6 months ago. Also Afobe wants to play in the PL. Can't see this happening unless we're willing to pay 5m+ on fees and 25k/w on wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky's ruined PL View Post
                Kenny Jackett already confirmed they won't be selling Afobe anytime soon who singed only 6 months ago. Also Afobe wants to play in the PL. Can't see this happening unless we're willing to pay 5m+ on fees and 25k/w on wages.
                Mate if he's available for 5 mill and 25k a week wages that's where the money should be spent. Would rather him than Rhodes every day.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Mate if he's available for 5 mill and 25k a week wages that's where the money should be spent. Would rather him than Rhodes every day.
                  That's my personal guess mate, there is no guarantee that Wolves will be willing to sell him for 5m. On wages part, I don't think I'm far off though as some Wolves fans I know said he's earning around 15k/w. So I think 25k/w will do. But will he want to leave a club that just missed out on the playoffs on goal difference for a club who right now are an unknown quantity?

Having said all, if we're to spend big on someone (Austin's money) I'd love that to be Gayle and Afobe (around 10m and 50k/w on wages for 2). That's a Championship winning strike force there. By the way, I don't think we can afford Rhodes!

Comment

Moa Elyonussi who is suggested in a list above, is having a Field day today. He is a player we should go for, IMO. He is a quick and hardworking left winger. Scored 3 goals in the match against my favourite team here in Norway just now.

Andreas Weiman? Hm. How good is he? Interesting player,imo.
                    Last edited by Shania; 30-05-2015, 06:21 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Moa Elyonussi who is suggested in a list above, is having a Field day today. He is a player we should go for, IMO. He is a quick and hardworking left winger. Scored 3 goals in the match against my favourite team here in Norway just now.

Andreas Weiman? Hm. How good is he? Interesting player,imo.
                      Agreed, saw the Molde game earlier and he's been in great form over the last 2 seasons. Would also be interested in signing Ajer who keeps scoring too at 17yrs old and even captained Start a few weeks back. Helland and Fossum are other realistically decent shouts from Tippeligaen.

Comment

Vydra anyone? Watford want Gestede so i think his playing time will be minimal with Deeney and Ighalo there already.

Comment

Working...
                        X