J E T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Yes shania I have, albeit a couple of years back now.
    Ok!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Found some form in the second half of last season by all accounts, always been a player with "potential" and at his size he's always gonna be a handful. Worth a punt on a free transfer in my opinion. I'd rather see us going for this type of player than more washed up 30 somethings on their way down the leagues!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Wasn't JET at Cardiff the season we got promoted? Class act then....... Looks like he's put a bit of timber on, but on a free and not stupid wages would be a no brainer.
        Class act ? He was bloody awful at Cardiff !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
          I'll take your word for it then............ Btw if Kenwyne Jones turns up at Loftus Road I will set fire to my own face. A disgraceful player.

Comment

Bristol City fans seem to rate him, only fault perhaps a little too laid back
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

If he can score 10 -15 championship goals and we can get him free with sensible wages it will probably be worth the punt. TBH if Austin goes we will have no strikers on the books so we will need at least 3.

Comment

Tbf kron to have a midfielder score 8-10 would be amazing contribution. What I want from our midfield is more creativity, someone who can thread a ball through as last year we pretty much just had Phillips.

I don't think jet is a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  Austin started in non league and went up the divisions, the opposite of JET's career
                  True. He was highly rated whilst at Arsenal, but hasn't really progressed over the years.
                  However, given the lack of strikers at the club he would be a reasonable addition as a squad player. Hopefully 2 or 3 better strikers will be signed.

Comment

Haven't seen him for years but he used to have a good shot on him. If we can create an environment where he'll knuckle down and receive good coaching I'd take a punt on him. But a lot of these guys get distracted when they're back in London... Still, if we're looking for players on frees then we could worse than JET.

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                      too be honest so are the rest of your squad!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Gareth gardner

GARETH GARDNER some times players just cant settle at a club for us it was steve slade he was absolutely apaling and he had been a england u 21 player
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Anyone who takes a pen like this is OK in my eyes . Got to have a bit about you to do that.

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Maybe the discussions with him are proceeding well, as he still seems to be in shepherds bush two days after reports coming out of us holding talks with him, according to his twitter he visited westfields earlier today.

Comment

Hes still clubbing

Comment

Some Bristol fans saying most talented player they have ever seen play for them, an enigma. Doesn't fit there formation as Freeman plays in his position and his work rate is 10x better. Comes back to pre season over weight, sounds like someone else we know!!! They said if he gets his head down we have a hell of a player on our hands. Lets hope if he signs Les takes him under his wing and sorts him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X