• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa alleged fraud scandal???

Your thoughts?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

They're a bunch of #####.

Comment

I would hazard a guess the bent ruskie over sw6 is involved somewhere!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

When Maradonna is going on about bent pricks and corruption you know things are bad.

Comment

Anything to do with rangers?

Comment

Glad someone has had the balls to tackle them as is the norm its the ####s pulling the strings

Comment

Instead off making another thread on this subject, do you think the big soccer powers off Europe should boycott the next 2 world cups because off these cheating corrupt c unts
              You Rsssssss

Comment

There is only one organization on the planet that can even think about challenging the level of corruption at FIFA and that is the Mafia. And even they come a very distant second.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Instead off making another thread on this subject, do you think the big soccer powers off Europe should boycott the next 2 world cups because off these cheating corrupt c unts
                  Definitely, get the Brazilians and Argentinians on board as well and then they would have do something. The FIFA process of awarding World Cups to certain countries stinks to high heaven.

Comment

4,000 building workers have died building the infrastructure for the World Cup in Qatar. Shame on you Blatter
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The Americans are flexing their muscles after being snubbed. The FBI have done what nobody else would , fight FIFA. I reckon that the EPL should set up a new World Soccer Order.

The presidential elections cant go ahead, if they do they will be a laughing stock

Comment

For once I'm pleased with the Department of Justice.

Comment

Their a disgrace and European governing body UEFFA should just pull out altogether. If all the major European nations refuse to take part and look to set up their own tournament others will follow.

All the corrupt countries that keep blatter in a job are all irrelevant nations it's a bloody joke.

The only thing I don't like is the ####s getting involved and taking the lead in football. There's talk of them looking to lead a new ruling organisation and that would wind me up a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            Your thoughts?
                            Fifa.. Fraud????? Shocked! (not)

Comment

I am frankly shocked by the news. What next, a revelation that Mother Teresa was secretly a member of a biker gang?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X