Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    I suspect with that attitude you won't be missed

I suspect with that attitude he is not alone.!

Not renewing either.

Don't want to buy into a social experiment where a proven good coach who turned out to be a proven #### poor manager gets rewarded with a 3 year deal so he can perpetually speak bowlarks.

Joke appointment which has to be the most obvious management disaster in our history.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Some proper idiots on here. It's ****ing embarrassing.

It's quite clear from today's actions that steps in the right direction are being made. Mercenaries gone and youthful up and coming players targeted.

It's what we all wanted. Ramsey will fail blah blah blah because he couldn't keep our Shyte squad in the prem as it was all his fault. What a load of rubbish. Ramsey is now part of the team who has got rid of the pricks that bled this club dry and now targeting younger players who want to prove something.

As for giving up supporting the club after 30 years and going to watch Wycombe you might as well jog on to the Wycombe forum. Deserting the club now when we Been through much worst is embarrassing.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's quite clear from today's actions that steps in the right direction are being made. Mercenaries gone and youthful up and coming players targeted.

It's what we all wanted. Ramsey will fail blah blah blah because he couldn't keep our Shyte squad in the prem as it was all his fault. What a load of rubbish. Ramsey is now part of the team who has got rid of the pricks that bled this club dry and now targeting younger players who want to prove something.

As for giving up supporting the club after 30 years and going to watch Wycombe you might as well jog on to the Wycombe forum. Deserting the club now when we Been through much worst is embarrassing.
        Top post
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Quality post that. Things have been far worse. They tried but weren't good enough. No one hammered us at LR.

Comment

Personally, I'm quite encouraged by what has happened today. I didn't get my wish with Dunne but I'll get over it!

Nice to see us pursuing some young and promising players and looking forward to seeing what they can do for us next season. Of course you do need to balance youth with experience so I'm hoping we will manage to do that too.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Spot on mate!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Can anybody remember this seasons prices? Can't even remember what I paid for mine!
                £709 for gold matty

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                  I suspect with that attitude he is not alone.!

Not renewing either.

Don't want to buy into a social experiment where a proven good coach who turned out to be a proven #### poor manager gets rewarded with a 3 year deal so he can perpetually speak bowlarks.

Joke appointment which has to be the most obvious management disaster in our history.
                  social experiment??

Comment

Can't bring myself to get a ST with Ramsey in charge. Think I'll go down the membership route and hedge my bets
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                      £709 for gold matty
                      Thanks mate, think that means I ended up paying £599 as I originally renewed in B block (gold) but then moved seats over to R block and got £110 refund.

Based on that, £450 would be a decent price for R block IMO - reckon it'll be more like £499 though, knocking £100 off which I won't be too upset with.

Comment

Thanks mate, think that means I ended up paying £599 as I originally renewed in B block (gold) but then moved seats over to R block and got £110 refund.

Based on that, £450 would be a decent price for R block IMO - reckon it'll be more like £499 though, knocking £100 off which I won't be too upset with.
                        I have a feeling the prices will be the same as the last time we were in the Championship.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I have a feeling the prices will be the same as the last time we were in the Championship.
                          Any idea what they were? My memory is shocking!

Comment

think it was about £520 for gold

Comment

Pretty sure mine was £450ish for silver. Which is decent, as I'll be moving to R Block next season, X block is SH!TE!!
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Pretty sure mine was £450ish for silver. Which is decent, as I'll be moving to R Block next season, X block is SH!TE!!
                                Good stuff. Yea R block is pretty decent tbf, always a half decent atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                                X