Released players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    I think we may try & negotiate a new contract with Joey on reduced wages.
    Yet the statement clearly says that Barton will depart when his contract expires on June 30th ?

Comment

Would keep only Dunne, Henry and Barton. Insanity to pay Faurlin another year for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Hey Connor, hoping that all the bad c rap down your way lately has affected you & your family - terrible floods to the south of you & the bike wars last week have really put your part of the world on the map.
        I'm actually in Cologne, Germany right now, so the biker war that happened in my university's town didn't get me, and my family lives out of the flood zone. Thanks for the thought though!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Meatloaf once told me that 1 outa 2 aint bad eh 77?

And there ain't no way I'm ever gonna not love Clint.....

Comment

Good news. Hope Faurlin can play a few this season. Sure he's on a reduced wage / appearance based deal. Henry's the only 30+ worth a new deal imo, bet he's on significantly less than Barton & co. too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Yet the statement clearly says that Barton will depart when his contract expires on June 30th ?
              Doesn't mean that in the mean time his agent can't be in discussions tosign a whole new contract entirely does it? Just means he is being released fromhis current contract as is free to talk to other clubs, as well as us if he so wishes.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Set to, Stan.

Comment

Good to hear; been watching the news feed all morning on the search & rescue efforts; real sad times & what a way to end a 5 year dry spell.
                  On a side note; Cologne is beautiful, amazing cathedral & the river cruises along the wine region is pretty special also.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

And there ain't no way I'm ever gonna not love Clint.....

Comment

Doesn't mean that in the mean time his agent can't be in discussions tosign a whole new contract entirely does it? Just means he is being released fromhis current contract as is free to talk to other clubs, as well as us if he so wishes.
                      If we really wanted to keep him (God knows why) wouldn't it be easier to just re-negotiate the contract before his previous deal expires? The Barton lovers need to accept that he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Good to hear; been watching the news feed all morning on the search & rescue efforts; real sad times & what a way to end a 5 year dry spell.
                        On a side note; Cologne is beautiful, amazing cathedral & the river cruises along the wine region is pretty special also.
                        I've been here for six months, that's how I managed my Loftus Road pilgrimage and the trip to the Hull away match. I head home in two weeks though, so hopefully it's not underwater by then...

Comment

Maybe Matty but they're saying he will depart which usually means to leave the club, so who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                            If we really wanted to keep him (God knows why) wouldn't it be easier to just re-negotiate the contract before his previous deal expires? The Barton lovers need to accept that he's gone.
                            I'm no Barton lover

I think the bloke is a helmet, but I think he is a good player at Championship level &,no, I don't know if it would be easier to re-negotiate his contarct, I have no idea how these things work as I don't think anybody on here does. Blimey wish I never made an innocent comment on this thread now
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              There's no way we're gonna pay JB big money to stay. A possibility that we'd offer a contract on vastly reduced wages, If he stays it will be because he's offered nothing else IMO.

Comment

Nobody has played well enough this year to have there contract renewed. Including Hill and Faurlin.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X