Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Business getting done super early, impressive from the club so far
    I'm with you on that ! !st bit of positivity I heard in a long while , now lets get our signings in nice and early

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I'm no Barton lover

I think the bloke is a helmet, but I think he is a good player at Championship level &,no, I don't know if it would be easier to re-negotiate his contarct, I have no idea how these things work as I don't think anybody on here does. Blimey wish I never made an innocent comment on this thread now
      You don't need to know how it works. All you need it a little common sense. If we release him and then attempt to re-sign him, the ball is effectively in his court, as he can barter with us by saying that he has other offers available (even if he doesn't). If he signs a new deal whilst still under contract with us, he doesn't have that luxury. This isn't rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        You don't need to know how it works. All you need it a little common sense. If we release him and then attempt to re-sign him, the ball is effectively in his court, as he can barter with us by saying that he has other offers available (even if he doesn't). If he signs a new deal whilst still under contract with us, he doesn't have that luxury. This isn't rocket science.
        OK, sorry.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Faurlin has to be on a pay as you play basis. Hope Hill doesn't play too often but would love him to stay on as a defensive coach.Henry deffo worth one-year contract in the champonship.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            OK, sorry.
            That's you told, innit Matty!

Comment

Worst transfer news ever for me. Worst news ever cos adele and traroes name ain't

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                If you take the sentiment out of it and remove rose tints, I'm not sure that Alejandro and Clint being offered yet another deal makes any sense at all.

Could be earn as you play but even that is looking back not forward.

I thought this was supposed to be year zero. Clearly not.

There is no way we could have justified Dunne and Hill. I would have let both go. This is supposed to be a beginning.
                QPR will need some experienced players in the squad hence Hill and Faurlin. They will also like Henry to stay. I hope barton and Dunne can negotiate a new deal on lower wages because it will be a long hard season and experience will be vital.
                Hopefully QPR will add a few quality players including 2 new strikers as a minimum if Austin stays. otherwise 4 new strikers please.

Oh and one last thing hip hip hooray SWP can finally pack his things and leave the building.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  No just B@llox if he wants to haggle just give him the the one where the second word is off

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    That's you told, innit Matty!
                    Indeed mate, the football agent among us has made me bow to his superior knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      QPR will need some experienced players in the squad hence Hill and Faurlin. They will also like Henry to stay. I hope barton and Dunne can negotiate a new deal on lower wages because it will be a long hard season and experience will be vital.Hopefully QPR will add a few quality players including 2 new strikers as a minimum if Austin stays. otherwise 4 new strikers please.

Oh and one last thing hip hip hooray SWP can finally pack his things and leave the building.
                      Cmon stan, keep up, it isn't rocket science is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am over the moon about SWP leaving....best news of the summer so far!

As for Zamora.......cheers for the Wembley moment but shame we weren't saying ta-ta this time last year.

Comment

Matty fighting back

Comment

Can't see us negotiating a new deal with 'the Scouse Pirlo' as the club would look stupid announcing that he has been released, only to re sign him.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Matty fighting back
                              Only having a bubble whilst bored off me t1ts waiting for a meeting all $hits and giggle to me.
                              Last edited by MattyRangers; 27-05-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                                Yes, Barton gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Brilliant isn't it . Must admit this has really cheered me up , maybe we are learning . URssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X