Released players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    What makes me laugh is everyone has presumed we are just buying league 1 players now and that fer, Phillips and the likes of caulker and need have already been sold.

I think les and Ramsey are taking this club forward in the right direction. There not the fools so many of our fans want to make them out to be. Just yesterday Ramsey said he will be looking to add Steel and muscle to the side, players who are use to the rigours of the championship. To me that indicates we have targets who are use to playing this league. He also said QPR can not just go out and buy a load of youngsters and rely on them that it a bout getting a balance.

If we keep recruiting well, pick up a few decent players with champ experience plus the likes of the Swindon lads and keep Phillips caulker ect why are so many people panicking?
    Sense again Maids. I'm quite excited at the prospect of the new season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      I wasn't in any way shape or form excited until we started showing signs of doing things differently yesterday. Now I'm interested to see how the rest of the summer pans out.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Me too bakes. I think it will be a good season personally and am looking forward to QPR getting a bit of their identity back.

Whether we get promoted or not isn't a priority but I reckon we will be closer than people think.

Comment

• Just those who criticise keeping Clint ......I am sure it is with coaching in mind too ! We need a few old heads and Clint would be my choice without exception.

Comment

Working...
          X