Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Business getting done super early, impressive from the club so far
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

My £250k hadn't taken into account loans only contracted players.. But you are right with loans it's nearer 400k... Great going

Now as someone else said get rid of carbs and traore and we will finally be getting somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Worst transfer news ever for me. Worst news ever cos adele and traroes name ain't
        They cant release players under contract only agree settlements with them before givibg a free transfer

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Cmon stan, keep up, it isn't rocket science is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          No youre correct it isn't. By tbe way to those who think they cannot still agree a new deal not you Matty, wasnt Carlton Cole released last year only to agree a new deal with West Ham?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Nobody has played well enough this year to have there contract renewed. Including Hill and Faurlin.
            Can't really disagree with that to be fair. Had it been a full clear out I wouldn't have complained!

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
              The combination of just taking a massive dump and hearing that Rio Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joey Barton and Bobby Zamora are gone has made me feel about half a ton lighter.
              Really refreshing all round.
              A little sad to see Dunney go though. I hope it all works out for Ale too.
              Thats got to be at least £225k saved from those 5 plus the savings from Isla, Vargas Krancjar & Zarate which must be close to 400k off the wage bill in July.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Adel and Traore next out the door hopefully.........
                When are these two contracted until?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Can't really disagree with that to be fair. Had it been a full clear out I wouldn't have complained!
                  I think a few have playef well, including Austin Green and when given a proper chance Phillips has excelled.
                  fer has had an indifferent season but given that he was played out of position for much of it that is no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I think a few have playef well, including Austin Green and when given a proper chance Phillips has excelled.
                    fer has had an indifferent season but given that he was played out of position for much of it that is no surprise.
                    Think all 4 of them will be sold though Stan!

Comment

Just got back in to see the released with and tbf I am over the moon.

Can see why clint and faurlin have been offered new deals as part of the club and reckon on fairly low wages for us. Also hill will prob be a player coach that's used sparingly.

I'm honestly torn with joey as I think he would be a good player at this level. I got the impression after hearing les on talk sport the other day he's just fed up with the circus that follows him. Got a feeling with the new direction the club is going they've made a decision to just cut their ties.
                      Having Henry as a squad player will be decent cover. Potentially tonight we could have the following as our cm options - faurlin, luongo, gladwin, Henry, doughty, fer and Sandro. If we lost both Sandro and fer and replaced them with a cm who's familiar with the championship and not over the hill like someone like Lansbury from Forrest I think we would be looking very strong.

Amazing the amount of money we have just saved. I hope the people that have moaned about les and Ramsey can now see we are laying the foundations they talked about. With the release list the loans going back and potentially two up and coming players on the way in for a decent amount of money I think it's time we all just get behind the positives changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Worst transfer news ever for me. Worst news ever cos adele and traroes name ain't
                        Get these 2 out of the club and that's the last of the scum dragging this club backwards.

Comment

see ya Barton! massively happy about that.
                          whether sentiment or not, glad to hear the Faurlin news. we need people like him around the club, even if its not in a playing role.

all good moves so far
                          Rangers Til I Die
                          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

ginge, ffs can we get a signature update now please!?
                            #itAintOfficialTilItsInGinge'sSignature
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Brilliant! Now let's sign young and hungry players. I would say, we need to broaden our horizons too. We need to tap into the Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch and Scottish (Dundee United normally bring good promising young players) market. There are some very good players out there who would cost next to nothing.

Comment

The main question revolves around which players still under contract are we going to keep? Fer, Sandro, Austin and Philips would comprise a very handy core but its hard to see (m)any of them being here in August. It makes more sense to commit £millions to their wages for another season rather than spending £millions to replace them.

Comment

Working...
                                X