• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to move on, bye bye joey take up boxing or something
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Not unless they're willing to pay for him, in which case its 8m thank you very much.

............Can see Sandro staying, and actually hope he does. Full, fit pre-season he will be massive next season.
      Someone will scoop up Sandro. It doesn't matter how awful he played. (i.e. Granero)

I see him heading to Portugal if nobody in the PL wants him.

Comment

Liabilty but a good footballer who gives 100% but im sure we can find a player the same but without the liabilty
        R's

Comment

Very close poll tbf. Just goes to prove what a marmite character he is.

Comment

I've been away but have read Joey and bobby are off. I think keeping Joey at least will help us keep Charlie.

Comment

He has twice played in the championship and twice been promoted. I would think someone of his experience would be an asset at the right price and will give the young players confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                He has twice played in the championship and twice been promoted. I would think someone of his experience would be an asset at the right price and will give the young players confidence.
                Agreed

Comment

If he stays, or we offer him another deal, his first problem will be his twitter account! Already Les made it clear that the idea of players expressing their feelings on twitter will be abolished from this coming season.

Comment

Don't think it's anything to do with twitter, he's just not good enough and Sir Les has seen through him.
                    He's played for big clubs and reckons he's England material but has done nothing for us, his arrival commenced our downfall.
                    We needed a combative midfielder to take games to other teams and he failed, for 4 years he was on a huge wage but his passing and controlling the midfield was abysmal.
                    We only needed a few players to play to their maximum potential week in week out to have maintained premiership football, he was one of those key players but totally failed.
                    The fact that on a very few games he ran around and got a few tackles in, made some think he was our own Veira.
                    Completely inept at bossing the midfield plus woeful distribution.
                    He's like the mouthy bloke in the office that does nothing but on a few occasions does a little bit of work and people fall into the myth he's irreplaceable and puts in a shift, even though that's what your suppose to do at work and others do it quietly day in day out.
                    Never thought he was a QPR player and will be pleased when he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      Don't think it's anything to do with twitter, he's just not good enough and Sir Les has seen through him.
                      He's played for big clubs and reckons he's England material but has done nothing for us, his arrival commenced our downfall.
                      We needed a combative midfielder to take games to other teams and he failed, for 4 years he was on a huge wage but his passing and controlling the midfield was abysmal.
                      We only needed a few players to play to their maximum potential week in week out to have maintained premiership football, he was one of those key players but totally failed.
                      The fact that on a very few games he ran around and got a few tackles in, made some think he was our own Veira.
                      Completely inept at bossing the midfield plus woeful distribution.
                      He's like the mouthy bloke in the office that does nothing but on a few occasions does a little bit of work and people fall into the myth he's irreplaceable and puts in a shift, even though that's what your suppose to do at work and others do it quietly day in day out.
                      Never thought he was a QPR player and will be pleased when he's gone.
                      I liked him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I liked him
                        Me too. A good egg. I wish him well

Comment

100% we have cut ties because of the attention he brings and often bad press and publicity.

The club just don't need the drama any more. New qpr, new structure and different culture. I think les decided we can find a good enough replacement without the joey Barton show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            I've been away but have read Joey and bobby are off. I think keeping Joey at least will help us keep Charlie.
                            Better not to share it around with others you don't know

Comment

Working...
                            X