No announcement yet.

QPR closing in on Luongo and Gladwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luongo is decent.. anyone remember him from a couple of years ago at Loftus Road when Swindon knocked us out of the carling cup? This was back when Pritchard was in the Swindon team as well.

He was No 4. in the middle and just run the show!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Are we paying to much, why did Villa not want to pay 4m and their in the Premiership?

I hope we can sell some players this window.
      Maybe Les jumped in while Villa wanted to haggle

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        MASSIMO LUONGO
        Market value in February: £1,32 Mill.
        Main position: Defensive Midfield
        Secondary position: Central Midfield
        Nationality: Australia / Italy

BEN GLADWIN
        Market value in February: £132 Th.
        Main position: Central Midfield
        Nationality: England
        So according to that Stan, we have paid 4 Mil for two players who are worth about 1.5 Mil.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          So according to that Stan, we have paid 4 Mil for two players who are worth about 1.5 Mil.
          LOL! Current market value 132k?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Luongo is decent.. anyone remember him from a couple of years ago at Loftus Road when Swindon knocked us out of the carling cup? This was back when Pritchard was in the Swindon team as well.

He was No 4. in the middle and just run the show!
            Yep, remember it well, thought they where outstanding, it's a slur on our scouting system that even when presented with players infront of our nose we still failed to chase it up

I remember us signing Stainrod and Byrne after playing against them in cup games.

I hope Les and Chris get it right this time.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              True Hits. Hopefully it means their value has now risen having just finished a good season with Swindon.

They haven't signed yet though and the 4 Mil is only a reported figure.

Comment

I suppose £4m on 2 league 1 players is better than paying the wages of loans like Maiga and Zarate who were "Premier League level players"

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  Yep, remember it well, thought they where outstanding, it's a slur on our scouting system that even when presented with players infront of our nose we still failed to chase it up

I remember us signing Stainrod and Byrne after playing against them in cup games.

I hope Les and Chris get it right this time.
                  True that.

Luongo has got proper potential though.. Surprised we have been able to lure him if he comes. Thought a prem club would take a punt..
                  Says him and Gladwin are house mates though so maybe that has something to do with it.

Comment

True Hits. Hopefully it means their value has now risen having just finished a good season with Swindon.

They haven't signed yet though and the 4 Mil is only a reported figure.
                    When we start buying players from whatever Football Manager 2006 program this is that states Ben Gladwin is worth 132k we really should all pack up and go home.

132k for a 22year old midfielder who played in a successful L1 side and scored 7 goals in his last 8 appearances? Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      When we start buying players from whatever Football Manager 2006 program this is
                      http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/intern/tmteam

Normally I find them quite accurate, especially on overseas players. But clearly they're out of out of date on these two.

Comment

LOL! Current market value 132k?
                        Transfermarkt has a very very strict market valuation. Gladwin was valued at 44k march last year and his new valuation of 132k is from february. That is a pretty good growth rate for someone who has only started getting big this season in league 1. 190cm tall and scored 8 and assisted 8 (140 minutes per goal involvement) is very impressive from centre mid.

Massimo Luongo has been a really growing talent over the last few years but especially this season. Just to put it in perspective, last september, he was valued at 352k and now he is valued at 1.3mil which again, is very impressive. Another player who gets in and around the goals with 6 goals and 6 assists. He was voted as player of the asian cup which is a huge feat at his age. His strengths from cm appear to lie in his movement with the ball, his vision and his ball winning. He is fast and has a very impressive jump at 5'9. Here is a video with all his great moments from the asian cup:

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

When we start buying players from whatever Football Manager 2006 program this is that states Ben Gladwin is worth 132k we really should all pack up and go home.

132k for a 22year old midfielder who played in a successful L1 side and scored 7 goals in his last 8 appearances? Doubt it.
                          Those stats are from transfermarkt.com, a German website that has never knowingly been right about anything. They currently have Matt Phillips on there as being worth £2.5m.

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/intern/tmteam

Normally I find them quite accurate, especially on overseas players. But clearly they're out of out of date on these two.
                            Hehe! Is this the program that was telling me the other week that Matt Phillips was worth 1m? I think i'll pass using this as a scouting tool.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              Those stats are from transfermarkt.com, a German website that has never knowingly been right about anything. They currently have Matt Phillips on there as being worth £2.5m.
                              U got there first Surrey

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Transfermarkt has a very very strict market valuation. Gladwin was valued at 44k march last year and his new valuation of 132k is from february. That is a pretty good growth rate for someone who has only started getting big this season in league 1. 190cm tall and scored 8 and assisted 8 (140 minutes per goal involvement) is very impressive from centre mid.

Massimo Luongo has been a really growing talent over the last few years but especially this season. Just to put it in perspective, last september, he was valued at 352k and now he is valued at 1.3mil which again, is very impressive. Another player who gets in and around the goals with 6 goals and 6 assists. He was voted as player of the asian cup which is a huge feat at his age. His strengths from cm appear to lie in his movement with the ball, his vision and his ball winning. He is fast and has a very impressive jump at 5'9. Here is a video with all his great moments from the asian cup:

Some of your stats make me wanna fry my own face, but good job here Nas

Comment

Working...
                                X