X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watfords boss gone

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      I am perfectly positioned to disagree. It is called "having my own opinion"
      Yes, having your own opinion about something you know absolutely nothing about because you weren't there.

But what am I saying, that has never stopped you before.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        We already have our "Dream Manager" and he's inked for 3 years!
        It's hard to believe but it is true.
        Fernandes is living in a dreamworld if he thinks Ramsey is the right man for the job.
        Hopefully if as I suspect, QPR are struggling by October, Fernandes will act quicker in replacing him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Watfords boss gone
          Shame that QPR were so quick to appoint Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            I get what you're saying ginge that neither has had a managers job yet but at least clement has worked with the 1st teams of 3 of the biggest clubs in europe over the last 10 years. Before this season had Ramsey even taken a 1st team training session at a professional level? (in fact i may be wrong in that Ramsey probably helped sherwood in his half season at spurs but that doesnt compare to clement)
            I agree. However Ramsey has coached in Malta!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Yes, having your own opinion about something you know absolutely nothing about because you weren't there.
              As I already said, I could not and would not be at Wembley, not much point in going if you are certain it will all be in vain, the supreme team achievement once again squandered by the inept clowns in charge. Thus it could not have been a very enjoyable experience for me if I went. A far cry from that last day of the winning Championship season under Warnock/Amit when the world was our oyster.
              That's my view, others will have theirs and I certainly won't argue with them like you are arguing with me - everyone is entitled to their opinion.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

As I already said, I could not and would not be at Wembley, not much point in going if you are certain it will all be in vain, the supreme team achievement once again squandered by the inept clowns in charge. Thus it could not have been a very enjoyable experience for me if I went.
                I can see Kirill at Wembley now, running around stopping fans celebrating a last minute winner pointing out that "the supreme team achievement will once again be squandered by the inept clowns in charge"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  I can see Kirill at Wembley now, running around stopping fans celebrating a last minute winner pointing out that "the supreme team achievement will once again be squandered by the inept clowns in charge"
                  Right little ray of sunshine lol
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I agree. However Ramsey has coached in Malta!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Well, I did not rain on our parade on this messageboard (where was the real promotion parade by the way?? rhetorical question...), was just quietly hoping I would be wrong.

Comment

As I already said, I could not and would not be at Wembley, not much point in going if you are certain it will all be in vain, the supreme team achievement once again squandered by the inept clowns in charge. Thus it could not have been a very enjoyable experience for me if I went. A far cry from that last day of the winning Championship season under Warnock/Amit when the world was our oyster.
                        That's my view, others will have theirs and I certainly won't argue with them like you are arguing with me - everyone is entitled to their opinion.
                        How boring and pessimistic are you if you can't even enjoy that moment. Every QPR fan who was there certainly wasn't thinking about the future when Bobby scored we were just enjoying the moment of probably the best moment being a QPR fan we have had and will ever have.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                          How boring and pessimistic are you if you can't even enjoy that moment. Every QPR fan who was there certainly wasn't thinking about the future when Bobby scored we were just enjoying the moment of probably the best moment being a QPR fan we have had and will ever have.
                          Yes, that moment was certainly ecstatic, whether one was at Wembley or watching it on TV. And it remained ecstatic for as long as one could forget that Harry was still in charge of the team and Tony was still in charge of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            So Instead you go for the complete opposite, someone who has hardly worked with 1st team players in their coaching career? Im not preaching for Clement, I just dont understand what Ramsey has going for him over Clement other than familiarity with Les. Personally I would have liked an open interview process with multiple candidates where the board can gauge each interviewee themselves instead of just relying on Les's word that Ramsey is the one. Its not like we have tried the 1 man shortlist idea before.....
                            Not a dig at you Hove but there seems to be this clamour that Ramsey is totally wrong and we have missed out on Clement when in fact both guys are green with no notable experience of managing; both could be a hit just as easily as a disaster

For me what we should have done is got the best person for the job and that's not Ramsey or Clement in my book but then again I have no idea what the board are looking for perhaps Ramsey ticks all the boxes for what the plan is.

And I don't agree with all this c rap about we never interviewed that's just a load of b ollocks from people with agendas against TF etc how many clubs in modern football interview when jobs come up??? they don't most clubs know who they want and head hunt them so the interview argument is a nothing point

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              And I don't agree with all this c rap about we never interviewed that's just a load of b ollocks from people with agendas against TF etc how many clubs in modern football interview when jobs come up??? they don't most clubs know who they want and head hunt them so the interview argument is a nothing point
                              Could have at least interviewed a white bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Could have at least interviewed a white bloke.
                                And an Asian.

Comment

Working...
                                X