No announcement yet.

Found this on web about 2015/2016 season ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's strange is £780 for Gold but if you go into Zebra finance Gold is £625, are they going for ST of £780 but renewal at about 20% less?
    Strange to put up exact prices if only a test run.
    If these figures are correct, they are steep in my view, was hoping to renew my Gold at about £499 to £550.
    We are in £200m debt, ST revenue probably only brings in about £5m, can't see why the club have to penalise the fans for complete financial mismanagement.
    We are not like Chelsea who demand success and crave aspiration, we are on the whole grounded by following a club with little success, we know our limitations ....idea of players on 60k p/w never made any sense for a club our size and talk of a 40k stadium was for most of us never a priority or even a thought that crossed our mind until TF turned up, I think the club owe us a fair pricing structure, so hopefully this is only a test

Comment

Supposed new ground on the horizon.

You're meant to be keeping fans on board not alienating them and driving them away. Hoping its a mistake but does look very official & as its interactive it seems real.

Comment

Yep, totally messed up on number of games there didn't I

My bad :')

Comment

I just see Rangers doing season tickets for under £500, they won't even freezes the prices, there for we will have to suffer premier league prices, a f ucking Liberty it will be when they announce the ST prices
          You Rsssssss

Comment

My eldest has discovered women so just me and the wee lad next season. thinking 500-600 for both .anything over is robbery
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That site is surely a load of old pony? Can't imagine a silver ST being any more than £400 next season surely?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                That site is surely a load of old pony? Can't imagine a silver ST being any more than £400 next season surely?
                That's what I had in my head. If true it'll be the first time in many years I won't renew. Not cos I can't afford it, but because it's an absolute mug off. Existing season ticket holders should be getting 50% OFF after enduring another season of tripe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  That's what I had in my head. If true it'll be the first time in many years I won't renew. Not cos I can't afford it, but because it's an absolute mug off. Existing season ticket holders should be getting 50% OFF after enduring another season of tripe.
                  Yep I'm in the same boat n all mate.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got a feeling we'll be ripped off this year. Same price as last season in the champs will do.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                      Got a feeling we'll be ripped off this year. Same price as last season in the champs will do.
                      What was it can you remember?

Comment

I was paying £46 direct debit for 10 months in paddocks in the champ
                        R's

Comment

This year £64 10 months paddocks
                          R's

Comment

we've been down for a while now , the prices shd have come out by now . they must of had a PL and championship price for ages

Comment

Its a test website, speaking as a web dev that site shouldn't be searchable - purely amateurish from the agency who are designing it to allow it to be 'found'.

That said the prices aren't correct as silver pay outright is 649, yet via 4 month finance its 640. Plus the fact its a dev site, likely test content.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Tony out!
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X