Some good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good news

Contracts today have run out for swp, anton, krankjar, along with a few more dross players.

goodbye and good luck with your next move.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Contracts today have run out for swp, anton, krankjar, along with a few more dross players.

what about Samba Diakate as i feel there is a good player ther trying to get out
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Krankjar is a fantastic footballer, just never looked totally fit to me

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
        what about Samba Diakate as i feel there is a good player ther trying to get out
        Remember when we first got him I thought we had an absolute gem on our hands. Proper rough diamond but seemed to have bundles of ability. Now it just seems like we are paying a geeza £25k a week or whatever he is on whilst he is on the run from the funny farm. Absolute fruit cake. I think he still has a year left on his contract too?!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Better news would be that they are not being renewed.

Comment

he is in hideing where people dont wear white coats
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Anton?

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                Anton?
                His reference to Rio.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Most contracts run out end of June. Not day after season ends unfortunately.

Comment

All contracts end June 30th , start 1st July

Comment

another 5 weeks of Swp's 65k a week then? Lovely. Worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        All contracts end June 30th , start 1st July
                        true, but i'm sure that i saw a tweet from ian taylor last week saying that we'd announce quite a lot this coming week, including who would be let go and who was being retained/offered new contracts - if so, we'll have a first proper idea of what next year is going to be like (even if we're still paying people).

(i guess (or at least hope) we stopped paying rio around the time when he asked to not be considered for selection, but this being qpr, you never know...)

Comment

Rio asked not to be considered for selection as his wife was gravely ill with cancer and had much more important things to deal with than footbal even in our situation. I for one hope the club kept paying him and keep paying him until the end of his contract. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not being fair to humanity in my book. When someone in your close family has been diagnosed with cancer the last thing you should or want to think about is playing bloody football. He also has a young family to look after and i for one having had cancer twice myself applaud him for his dignity and bravery during an unimaginably difficult time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Rio asked not to be considered for selection as his wife was gravely ill with cancer and had much more important things to deal with than footbal even in our situation. I for one hope the club kept paying him and keep paying him until the end of his contract. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not being fair to humanity in my book. When someone in your close family has been diagnosed with cancer the last thing you should or want to think about is playing bloody football. He also has a young family to look after and i for one having had cancer twice myself applaud him for his dignity and bravery during an unimaginably difficult time.
                            He was described on here as a t***er yesterday by someone else, so it seems that sympathy is not universal, as klonk has just proved.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                              He was described on here as a t***er yesterday by someone else, so it seems that sympathy is not universal, as klonk has just proved.
                              um... i've got every sympathy for rio and his situation. it's a dreadful thing that's happened to him and something that no one would wish upon anyone else.

but... at the same time, he is a multimillionaire with successful side-businesses who has a contract with club that is losing tens of millions of pounds every season. by asking not to be considered for selection, he effectively retired from professional football, i suspect that as an honourable person, he didn't expect to pocket hundreds of thousands of pounds during that period.

Comment

Working...
                              X