Ramsey backers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey backers

So after yesterday's debacle do all those who back Ramsey still feel he's the right man? I think the guy is way way out of his depth, with him in charge we'll be lucky to stay up in the championship never mind challenging at the top end, once again our club is in a sad state, a board who took the easy way out because he's our D.O.F.s mate, after 50 years of supporting this team and always will home and away, the people who run our club are trying my patience,

yes have to agree

yes have to agree with zero managerial experience except at youth level the guys a clown and yes i expect
    us to drop next season or mid table it
    but with warburtan , holloway, warnock or alladyce or maclaren we would have hit the play offs
    we can only hope of tony fernandes getting out by selling his stake to someone who has the basic knowledge of football
    but has some serious financial clout
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Agreed, 90 minutes into the Ramsey era and look at the state of the club. Laughing stock for the other 91 clubs in the football league.

5-1 by Leicester!! it would be bad enough if it was Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc. but fkin Leicester??

Very quiet from the Ramsey supporters. Still thinking outside the box?

Comment

How about letting him get his own players in first and then judge?

Granted some of his tactics have been a bit weird to say the least, but he has been left with a team full of mugs. No fullbacks, pensioner centre backs, no creative centre midfield, no left wing at all and only one striker. It's not been easy.

Judge him after October time.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Granted some of his tactics have been a bit weird to say the least, but he has been left with a team full of mugs. No fullbacks, pensioner centre backs, no creative centre midfield, no left wing at all and only one striker. It's not been easy.

Exactly.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

and

and how is he going to get his own players in hes not allowed to bring in players hes only a head coach
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Presumably the appointment is down to Les not Tony ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                Very quiet from the Ramsey supporters.
                No need to speak out too much after his 1st game in full charge. But TBH I think the majority are neither supporting him or calling for his head - they are just on the fence over him. Therefore I would say most fans would give him until xmas at a bare minimum before judging him too harshly.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Presumably the appointment is down to Les not Tony ?????
                  Correct. Les is the manager, essentially. CR is the 1st team coach whom he's hired.

Comment

The only thing I don't like is the 3 year contract we gave him. So if and when he f ucks up it going to cost a few bob to get rid off him
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

He would be on a novice championship manager's wages? Certainly not what previous managers have had

Comment

Our very own Felix magath . We're do a Fulham next year battling to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          So after yesterday's debacle do all those who back Ramsey still feel he's the right man? I think the guy is way way out of his depth, with him in charge we'll be lucky to stay up in the championship never mind challenging at the top end, once again our club is in a sad state, a board who took the easy way out because he's our D.O.F.s mate, after 50 years of supporting this team and always will home and away, the people who run our club are trying my patience,
                          "Ramsey backers"... that has to be the most childish/pathetic thing on this forum at the moment, and coming from someone whos supported the team for 50 odd years makes it even sader!!! Do I think he's the right man for the job?.. in all honesty my gut feeling is no, but I wont be making any big judgements/statements until he's been given a fair chance, with his own team.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not until we see him in the championship with his squad is it fair to judge him, Redknapp with all his experience struggled with this squad and decided to bailout, so its nothing to do with experience , because the most experienced manager of all couldn't keep this squad up that's why he left.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

I agree with this, some thought Hughes & Redknapp would solve the problem but it didn't. To sort this club out we'll have to go back a few steps, Southampton did that as well.

Let's give him a chance before we give him the negative vibes before the new season has even started. I don't think he'll be given the time the other two had, if we're in a bad position then he'll be gone early.

Comment

Working...
                              X