Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone today guaranteed that we would survive next season in the Championship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone today guaranteed that we would survive next season in the Championship...

...would you take it?
    Or are you more confident that we will immediately get promoted
    back to the PL again instead of getting relegated to Div 1?
    Yes, otherwise we are more likely to slip into Div 1
    43.94%
    No, I am prepared to risk it for promotion on the first try
    56.06%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Bite your hand off.

Long road ahead people. Wipe your noses, gird your loins, we may be in the wilderness for a while....

Comment

If you vote No, please don't be shy and tell us why
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'd bite your hand off for mid-table security. I'd even settle for 21st. My prediction: 15-16th. Think Les may just last the season, Ramsey till January when he'll join Sherwood at Villa, I imagine.

Comment

I expect us to challenge. I won't be happy with a Fulham type season, so it's a no from me.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
            I'd bite your hand off for mid-table security. I'd even settle for 21st. My prediction: 15-16th. Think Les may just last the season, Ramsey till January when he'll join Sherwood at Villa, I imagine.
            Ill bet you money Sherwood won't be at villa after Xmas.

Comment

Im realistic so would be happy with a top 10 finish.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                I expect us to challenge. I won't be happy with a Fulham type season, so it's a no from me.
                Just out of interest what is it about the current set up that makes you expect a challenge in one of the hardest divisions going ? We need an monumental overhaul , the job of rebuilding is huge . Throw into the hat an inexperienced manager,dof and basically every other off the field person with any clout and a possible spanking from the ffp and i think we will be very fortunate to be knocking around mid table . You've only gotta go back a few years . Man City, Sheffield United, wolves , Wigan and Blackpool . We will certainly have to graft for whatever we finally achieve

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  If you vote No, please don't be shy and tell us why
                  I voted NO because, by nature, I am more of an optimist than you!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Just out of interest what is it about the current set up that makes you expect a challenge in one of the hardest divisions going ? We need an monumental overhaul , the job of rebuilding is huge . Throw into the hat an inexperienced manager,dof and basically every other off the field person with any clout and a possible spanking from the ffp and i think we will be very fortunate to be knocking around mid table . You've only gotta go back a few years . Man City, Sheffield United, wolves , Wigan and Blackpool . We will certainly have to graft for whatever we finally achieve
                    Last 2 times we have been in the Championship we have been promoted. Don't see us as worse off than last time we got relegated, with a decent rebuild and keep a decent nucleus i think we have every chance of finishing above 20th.

Comment

I'd bite your hand off for a mid table finish next year. Look at Fulham when they came down , had to play some youth at the start, but managed to survive and will be better this season for that. We cant gamble this time finances just wont allow it.

Comment

i voted yes, but not because i'm overly frightened of a successive relegation, more because i just want less drama in my life for a season.

like 2 years ago, i have no idea what will happen in the coming season... we could end up challenging for promotion, plunging for oblivion or having a win one/draw one/lose one kind of thing.

Comment

No. Going to be a tough season and there's no way in my mind that we will be in the mix to go straight back up, but I think we will be better than a real relegation scrap. I think it'll be a mid table finish, personally.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            No. Going to be a tough season and there's no way in my mind that we will be in the mix to go straight back up, but I think we will be better than a real relegation scrap. I think it'll be a mid table finish, personally.
                            What Matty says, we wont go down again and we're starting a new era building the club from bottom up.

Comment

6th
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X