Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you class this year as our worst ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought last relegation was far worse as for some reason a lot of fans couldn't see it coming and held onto ludicrous notions about escaping relegation well into April. I do feel this time round that vast majority of fans realised quite quickly we were the worst team in the division and there hasn't been so much of the dumb, blind and misguided rallying about "we can still stay up!" which drove me batty last time we went down.

Comment

Vauxhall motors...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        In past years we've not had the money, even the last time we went down there seemed more fight.

If this is not your worst season watching QPR, then which one was?
        For me personally, the year we first dropped out of the new Premier League. Sold Sir Les and then squandered the £6m (which was a lot back then) in the most appalling fashion. Didn't we spend most of it on Mark Hately? And how many goals did he score for us?! That was the worst for me. I was totally gutted. Going down to the third division again was a close second.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

How about when the fans had to buy Cureton.....

Comment

Some people are lucky not having to suffer a season of 4 wins and 95 goals against in 68-69. By far the worse even losing when battering the Champions Leeds at home on a bitter Friday night and ending up the wrong side of a 0-1 result.
            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

This is the worse by far, because this time around this has been building up for 3years with so called professionals in place to organise and run and move the club onwards with it seems unlimited funds ,previous regimes have been run by the seat of there pants and ducking and diving (old skool QPR] so when it went #### up no one was suprised .But this motely crew have told us they were taking us to the promised land
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                For me personally, the year we first dropped out of the new Premier League. Sold Sir Les and then squandered the £6m (which was a lot back then) in the most appalling fashion. Didn't we spend most of it on Mark Hately? And how many goals did he score for us?! That was the worst for me. I was totally gutted. Going down to the third division again was a close second.
                I remember it like yesterday, however we still had more fight in that squad than this year.

Comment

i have to admit i felt much much worst during the period of paul hart and mick hartford before warnock came in. this season we were a team who were expected to struggle back then we were a team who were expected to get play offs but were also struggling
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

This season has been awful. I still think the previous relegation was worse.

Comment

NO

NO the worst year ever was in 68-69 when we just had players like ian watson and tony hazell and frank sibley
                      and ron hunt these players werre murderd
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Given our resources, worse season in the club's history.

Comment

No way our worst season. People forget the dark days with bucket collections etc.

Tbh not even as bad as our last relegation IMO. That year we were properly rotten to the core, the likes of Bosingwa, Park etc were far worse off than this bunch. This year I genuinely don't think we have had too much of a lack of heart or effort, we just were not good enough, simple as.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Maybe we should focus on the good parts of the season. Charlie's hat trick when we came back to beat WBA. The home game against Leicester with a great atmosphere and was probably the best game of the the season. Let's stop being negative and think of the good moments.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Maybe we should focus on the good parts of the season. Charlie's hat trick when we came back to beat WBA. The home game against Leicester with a great atmosphere and was probably the best game of the the season. Let's stop being negative and think of the good moments.
                              that game was the best game of the whole premier league not just our season
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                No way our worst season. People forget the dark days with bucket collections etc.

Tbh not even as bad as our last relegation IMO. That year we were properly rotten to the core, the likes of Bosingwa, Park etc were far worse off than this bunch. This year I genuinely don't think we have had too much of a lack of heart or effort, we just were not good enough, simple as.
                                Spot on!!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X