Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you class this year as our worst ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you class this year as our worst ever?

In past years we've not had the money, even the last time we went down there seemed more fight.

If this is not your worst season watching QPR, then which one was?

Maybe in the top flight , because of all the hype that follows this club at the moment , sure there's been worse seasons than this though, can remember some seasons in the early eighties in div2 that weren't totally joyous, remember a season with Allan Mullery in charge where most of the squad didn't get on with him, that was first div though
    Last edited by winalotto; 24-05-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

er no -what about when we went down to league 1 and failed to score v Swindon with Alan Mac as their emergency keeper?
      Short memories or what!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Maybe in the top flight , because of all the hype that follows this club at the moment , sure there's been worse seasons than this though, can remember some seasons in the early eighties in div2 that weren't totally joyous
        I guess your right as I don't really remember the eighties, I was actually referring since we dropped down in 1995/6 season.

Comment

Good lord no.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I guess your right as I don't really remember the eighties, I was actually referring since we dropped down in 1995/6 season.
            Cant be as has been said we have been in league 1 before

Comment

I have seen worst, far worst, in the long run we will be fine, with or with out Ramsey.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                er no -what about when we went down to league 1 and failed to score v Swindon with Alan Mac as their emergency keeper?
                Short memories or what!
                Indeed! that was lowest point

Comment

bad but not the worst
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The problem this season is the huge adverse effect on our reputation. When we came up with Warnock, we were genuinely well liked and most football fans of other clubs were happy to see us back. Our absence from the premier league was filled with a time when football had moved on for all the wrong reasons, average footballers on £50k p/w, genuine fans being priced out, games being scheduled around TV schedules, Chelsea winning the title, Jose school bully approach to football management being the rave, Utd refusing to attend the FA cup and instead sit on a beach in Brazil thus undermining the glorious cup for ever.... However we were different, we represented everything football use to be like.

Other clubs fans loved us coming back with our perfect ground that flooded back memories of days when football was a passion not a business, 4 year plan made other fans jealous of how our club was a way of life than a corporation, seeing our kit flooded back memories of the halcyon days of SB and RM gliding the hallow turf of LR, we also came up with a team of grafters who had passion for the badge....genuine effection ....but now no one cares we have gone down, not a tear shed...massive debts, overrated but underperforming players lured to us purely by massive and long contracts, transfer dealings that made no logical sense, allegations of rule breaking....completely chaotic, as soon as we went up talk of not what was great about our club but instead a 40k stadium with a stage was suddenly what defined us. We became like the Wild West where we ran off to the hills but only found fools gold...
                    Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 24-05-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Nah for me the last Prem relegation was worse, not winning a single game for that length of time, spending £12m or whatever it was on Christopher bloody Samba and then the Bosingwa shambles. Not to mention Ji Sung Park......

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        Short memories or what!
                        Agreed. Even 68-69 wasn't so embarrassing. At least we had triers and didn't have shed loads of money to waste.

Comment

We go to watch the rangers with no expectations, always have.for me ,what us as a club lack on the pitch we more than make up for it off.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

for me this is our worst relegation, i've been coming for over 40 years been at away games when we've had less than 100 fans . its worse because today we have a team of so called stars on high wages . this team have been a disgrace , lack of effort , half hearted performances , going thru the motions . i don't know if its lack of fitness , players to old or players not trying, we the fans have done our bit i've been all round the country this season and we've had good support . it jars me when at the end of away games the players give a weak clap to the fans then stroll off back to their fabulous lifestyles . that shows the massive gap between players and supporters , in this together i don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              for me this is our worst relegation, i've been coming for over 40 years been at away games when we've had less than 100 fans . its worse because today we have a team of so called stars on high wages . this team have been a disgrace , lack of effort , half hearted performances , going thru the motions . i don't know if its lack of fitness , players to old or players not trying, we the fans have done our bit i've been all round the country this season and we've had good support . it jars me when at the end of away games the players give a weak clap to the fans then stroll off back to their fabulous lifestyles . that shows the massive gap between players and supporters , in this together i don't think so
                              Agree,rangers support is second to none.regarding players don't think there's another club who can get so close to them.my youngest sees them all as I'm stumbling about in the bok to lip up fatty..shared a pimms with Andy sinton last Saturday.
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X