Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can we do to get Ramsey out now?

Start an online petition?

Has the contract not been concluded already? Terminating it now would be so expensive. Give him time until Christmas, his refreshed team may pleasantly surprise us in the Championship.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Give him a chance, hasn't even signed a player yet and has inherited a squad with very few players who give a toss.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny

Comment

Ramsey out

Comment

#ramseyout
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

11 goals in 2 away games is appalling we have got worse under him all the other teams that changed management mid season have stayed up except us !

Comment

Listen to the post match interview the guys a ####
                R's

Comment

#### off idiot

Comment

predictable reactions -and sad. Give the guy a proper chance.

Comment

Unfortunately gotta get rid of Les Ferdinand first,big mates and I fear for the future of our club,never in all my years of supporting the R's have I felt so down about the upcoming new season whoever he may sign,guys not experienced enough to sort out this mess.

Comment

And you can see he is going to be given a fair chance to rebuild can't you?

Comment

This will be the biggest problem, friendship could take us even further back.

I think we have to give him a chance till Christmas first.

If I offered him a contract, I would have said you have till Christmas and then we'll see?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            If I offered him a contract, I would have said you have till Christmas and then we'll see?
                            Not three years then? Do you doubt our chairman's judgment? Tut tut
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              This will be the biggest problem, friendship could take us even further back.

I think we have to give him a chance till Christmas first.

So would have anybody else except the genius Fernandes - 3 years FFS!!!!!!
                              There's a reason no other club has ever offered him the manager's role before....I simply can't believe ANY other club would've offered him the job - let alone a 3 year contract - based on his results since January. Only at QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X