West Brom tracking QPR keeper Alex McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Brom tracking QPR keeper Alex McCarthy

HITC Sport understands West Bromwich Albion are among a number of clubs chasing Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Alex McCarthy.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...eper-mccarthy/

This absolutely MUST NOT be allowed to happen. McCarthy is exactly the type of player we need. Young, talented, here for the football, not for the money, and on a reasonable wage.

This is another reason why Greeno has to go. His time is done. He has done well for us but the time has come to get his massive salary off the wage bill and simultaneously give first team football to McCarthy.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

It wont happen unless its big money which is unrealistic as he's not played all season. Transfer rumour time has started and with our situation most players will be linked with moves

Comment

As soon as we sell Green as soon as McCarthy will ensure he will be in the starting 11 next season.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        As soon as we sell Green as soon as McCarthy will ensure he will be in the starting 11 next season.
        Papers today are reporting that Ramsey is desparate for Green to stay, and will try to convince him to sign a new, reduced contract. We really have taken McCarthy for an idiot - no-one could blame him if he left us in the summer, we're ruining his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          He's starting today so from this moment for me he is our no1 keeper

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Papers today are reporting that Ramsey is desparate for Green to stay, and will try to convince him to sign a new, reduced contract. We really have taken McCarthy for an idiot - no-one could blame him if he left us in the summer, we're ruining his career.
            This is really worrying If true.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He's starting today so from this moment for me he is our no1 keeper
              Amen
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If he goes to WBA he will be their number 1 untill october, then Foster returns from injury

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                  If he goes to WBA he will be their number 1 untill october, then Foster returns from injury
                  McCarthy is better than Foster........... In fact, Green is better than Foster as well.

Comment

What a complete idiot this Ramsey is. We'll #### off McCarthy and he'll leave. Then we'll either keep a goalkeeper (who in my view has had his best years) on a wage we really can't afford in the championship or most likely he'll also leave to join Chelsea as a back up leaving us without s first choice goalkeeper. Ramsey out your priorities into trying to keep Austin or Phillips or fer. We have 2 good goalkeepers. Pick the long term choice. I thought that was what we were about nowadays!

Comment

They can track off.

Comment

I think he will be our keeper next year , reckon Green will have to go as one of the high earners

Comment

yep, this is another #rightsort moment in the making. #wehavelearnt
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

After that goal he can go .... I joke. But that was $hit. Not confident in him being able to fill Green's boots at all.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              After that goal he can go .... I joke. But that was $hit. Not confident in him being able to fill Green's boots at all.
                              Lets hope its a confidence thing Matty. To parry it straight back out into the middle of the goal is worrying

Comment

Working...
                              X