Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    He does yeah, but that article said his shoulder was the reason he failed his medical at Hull, which is wrong. It was his knee, which is why I see the article as more lazy journalism.
    Yep, plus it'samyth he has had knee injury history. He had an op as a 14 year old which flagged up in the Hull medical & they pulled the plug as they had recently been stung by Bullard with his dodgy knees, they didn't fancy the risk.

Winds me up when people spout myth as fact, Darren Gough & Adrian Durham on Talksport the other day were discussing Austin and said "yea because Austin has a history of knee injuries I can see why people are slightly reluctant to pay £15m for him" - I was almost shouting at my radio that they didn't have a scooby what they were on about
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Newcastle forward Haris Vuckic could hold the key to unlocking Charlie Austin's move from QPR.

The 22-year-old Slovenian impressed on loan in Scotland with Rangers last season and has been discussed by QPR as a possible makeweight in any deal for Austin.

So far Newcastle have fallen short of Austin's valuation with their offers for the 26-year-old under the desired £15m.

Vuckic is keen to kick-start his career and a move to an ambitious side in the Championship would prove ideal. He scored nine goals for Rangers in the second half of last season and has been part of Steve McClaren's squad in pre-season.

He played for a Newcastle XI against Jong Ajax at the weekend and although they lost 7-3, Vuckic scored twice, one an outstanding solo goal, that impressed watching scouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Newcastle forward Haris Vuckic could hold the key to unlocking Charlie Austin's move from QPR.

The 22-year-old Slovenian impressed on loan in Scotland with Rangers last season and has been discussed by QPR as a possible makeweight in any deal for Austin.

So far Newcastle have fallen short of Austin's valuation with their offers for the 26-year-old under the desired £15m.

Vuckic is keen to kick-start his career and a move to an ambitious side in the Championship would prove ideal. He scored nine goals for Rangers in the second half of last season and has been part of Steve McClaren's squad in pre-season.

He played for a Newcastle XI against Jong Ajax at the weekend and although they lost 7-3, Vuckic scored twice, one an outstanding solo goal, that impressed watching scouts.
        Just looked him up and only scored 8 in 17 last season for Rangers.
        And he has been at Newcastle for 5 years and only played 19 games, No Thanks!!

Comment

• Isnt 8 in17 an unblelivable ratio????

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Isnt 8 in17 an unblelivable ratio????
            It is if it wasn't in the Scottish Championship!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Isnt 8 in17 an unblelivable ratio????
              Yes "only" 8 in 17

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Yes "only" 8 in 17
                Scottish Championship though.
                That's gotta be like our League 2 at best.

Comment

Scottish Championship though.
                  That's gotta be like our League 2 at best.
                  Hhmm makeweight?....Ok Schteeve chuck Vukic in, and the balance is now £16.5 mill !

Comment

• Newcastle apparently trying to offload Papiss Cisse this summer.
                    Not sure he would drop down a league, and what they value him at but would be someone that would score goals for us.

Comment

• Sitting in pub next to my mate who supports Newcastle and he says Emmanuel Riviere and Remy Cabella are also on the Transfer List for them as well.

If Newcastle are looking at getting Austin for about £13mill now I would do the deal providing we get Cisse and Cabella on loan for season.

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ing-goalkeeper

Goalie on trial and i have never heard of him

Comment

• I wouldn't take anyone from Toon, I just don't think the squad Steve McC inherited had any semblance of fight or class about them and many NUFC feel zackly the same. Maybe he can turn that around, but imo when it comes to the championship you want players stepping up a division, not down.

Comment

Sitting in pub next to my mate who supports Newcastle and he says Emmanuel Riviere and Remy Cabella are also on the Transfer List for them as well.

If Newcastle are looking at getting Austin for about £13mill now I would do the deal providing we get Cisse and Cabella on loan for season.
                            Both players cost Newcastle around £25 mill. Not sure they will be sending them out on loan to a championship club with the sort of wages we can offer mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Both players cost Newcastle around £25 mill. Not sure they will be sending them out on loan to a championship club with the sort of wages we can offer mate
                              Hove Ranger, do you know the name of the CB we are looking to sign? You didn“t want to say anything yesterday, but today is a new day
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Derby in for Andre Gray......sorry BIG SPENDING Derby

Comment

Working...
                                X