Joey Barton .. player/ coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton .. player/ coach?

Don't know if this has been mentioned but apparently the powers that be would like Mr Barton to stay-on in a player coach capacity, obviously he would have to take a massive hit in the wallet but maybe a way to cut his teeth in management

Oh ffs...

Comment

The thing is. I like Joey & his confident ways. When QPR have no back bone Joey is needed massively

But equally he's a plank.

Regards to the post, I wouldn't say no
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

On a reduced salary yes...joey on a cold wet windy night in Rotherham or adel fatbrat?
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No way, dont need another personality type at the club. And we are not a training academy for people who want to "cut their teeth" in management. He is paid to play football and thats all that we need from him. Let him take his twitter philosophies and attention seeking elsewhere if he is not playing football.

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ack-room-staff

Comment

no
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

No . Just ####ing no

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Don't know if this has been mentioned but apparently the powers that be would like Mr Barton to stay-on in a player coach capacity, obviously he would have to take a massive hit in the wallet but maybe a way to cut his teeth in management
                  Nobody works harder for us than Barton and Henry. If we're going to play kids we need their example. Barton appears to have grown up at last so why not? Could still do job in the Prem.

Comment

That. Would. Be. Brilliant. Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Nobody works harder for us than Barton and Henry. If we're going to play kids we need their example. Barton appears to have grown up at last so why not? Could still do job in the Prem.
                      Don't speak such sense, Alan.

Comment

No. No. No.

I do not want a coach who thinks it's alright for players to dig out their team mates on twitter.

I do not want a coach who thinks it's alright to get sent off for stupid, petty, acts of retaliation.

I do not want a coach who stubs out lit cigars in young players faces or perpetrates cowardly attacks on team mates from behind.

Coaches should be people who the players can look up to. Joey Barton is not such a person.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          No. No. No.

I do not want a coach who thinks it's alright for players to dig out their team mates on twitter.

I do not want a coach who thinks it's alright to get sent off for stupid, petty, acts of retaliation.

I do not want a coach who stubs out lit cigars in young players faces or perpetrates cowardly attacks on team mates from behind.

Coaches should be people who the players can look up to. Joey Barton is not such a person.
                          A good role model is someone who has had a rough past who has managed to turn things round. The proof's in the pudding.

Comment

Bloke's grown up? Hahahaha.

Time for Barton to leave.

Comment

Good lord no. Please no.

There are many many adults who do not respect him so why do people think that young players will automatically respect him?

Comment

Working...
                              X