Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we still be in with a chance of staying up if Harry had remained manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would of beaten west ham at home giving us a chance but still down by a 4 pts
    R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      We would of beaten west ham at home giving us a chance but still down by a 4 pts
      and lost to West Brom away....

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I think we would have had a better chance if Harry had retired (with a bad knee) after we gained promotion.
        He should have and would have gone out on a high. i said that in the summer and really wish that TF had acted to sack him in September.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          I think QPR would have beaten Southampton Everton WestHam and Newcastle and finally nicked an away win somewhere. As well as a draw along the way.16 points compared to Ramsey's 11. Maybe not enough but who knows they might just have gone to Leicester and made an attempt to win the game.
          However, Redkrapp chose to go because the Board would not let him spend in January and decided to stitch the club up with his timing. Had he gone after the Burnley match things might have turned out differently. I cannot stand the man.

Comment

Weird how people are still voting on this. Obviously we have no chance of staying up AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I think QPR would have beaten Southampton Everton WestHam and Newcastle and finally nicked an away win somewhere. As well as a draw along the way.16 points compared to Ramsey's 11. Maybe not enough but who knows they might just have gone to Leicester and made an attempt to win the game.
              However, Redkrapp chose to go because the Board would not let him spend in January and decided to stitch the club up with his timing. Had he gone after the Burnley match things might have turned out differently. I cannot stand the man.
              There is no way we would beat Leicester City today with anyone in charge, they are 2nd in the league table for the past 7 to 10 games.

Comment

Working...
              X