Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we still be in with a chance of staying up if Harry had remained manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we still be in with a chance of staying up if Harry had remained manager?

I think we would have at least taken it to the final game. Not a huge fan of his but think he would have done better than Ramsey.
    Yes
    18.06%
    No
    81.94%

Do you think we'd won away?

Comment

No as the man could not buy a single point away let alone a win and that was not going to change under him. It's the away form that has relegated us in my book to take nothing away in 11 games was unforgivable

We kept our heads above water based on 6week period of home form where we had few games in a row we could get points those games had disappeared and we would have struggled at home as we did under CR.

He saw the writing on the wall and made his excuses which to me makes him a bottle Job

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        probably 2 games or so but the home results might have been better

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

He saw the writing on the wall and made his excuses which to me makes him a bottle Job
          Agree about that, he did bottle it when he didn't get his way in the transfer window.

Comment

No no and farkin No, the best day of the season was the day he left.
            Who voted yes?
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Who voted yes?
              harry redknapp and sandro

Comment

Not a hope in hell.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                  Who voted yes?

It led to me changing my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    No as the man could not buy a single point away let alone a win and that was not going to change under him. It's the away form that has relegated us in my book to take nothing away in 11 games was unforgivable

We kept our heads above water based on 6week period of home form where we had few games in a row we could get points those games had disappeared and we would have struggled at home as we did under CR.

Correct. Treated us with contempt. Hoddle - what was that about?

Comment

Bob hope

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        Correct. Treated us with contempt. Hoddle - what was that about?
                        Jobs for the boys?

Comment

We wouldn't have stayed up if the Special one was bought in with Sir Alf as his number two.

Comment

You also forgot the genuis (sarcasm) idea to try and get Gazza in as a coach

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              No because we wouldn't have even scored in those game.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X