Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFS, only just got the job and theres already this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So depressingly predictable on here. Good job there are some more balanced posters as well.

Comment

What was it mark Hughes said on the final day where we survived at city. 'This club will never be in this situation of fighting relegation again'. Got some real anti Ramsey fans on here because he couldn't work miracles with hazza's team
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeh give the bloke a chance, but my concern is we gave him a 3 year deal
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          What was it mark Hughes said on the final day where we survived at city. 'This club will never be in this situation of fighting relegation again'. Got some real anti Ramsey fans on here because he couldn't work miracles with hazza's team
          The most positive Ive ever been going into a season was after Hughes's little "this club wont be in this position again" speech. With that still fresh in my mind and the knowledge of his premiership experience, thought we had really nailed it that time and we was going to be on course to be an established prem side..... and look what happened there!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            The most positive Ive ever been going into a season was after Hughes's little "this club wont be in this position again" speech. With that still fresh in my mind and the knowledge of his premiership experience, thought we had really nailed it that time and we was going to be on course to be an established prem side..... and look what happened there!!
            At least Ramsay's managing our expectations then! We can't be disappointed if he's already told us we're going down!!

Comment

On a par with Gordon Brown's 'no more boom and bust!'

Comment

I expect no more than a bottom half finish next season, anything else will be a bonus
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Don't see anything wrong with what he said . At least he's not a fantasist . You've only got to look at Wigan,Blackpool , Man City . It happens and we've gotta make sure it doesn't happen to us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Some really sad and actually pathetic comments here

What do you all want lies and smoke blown up your a rses??? I would not have picked him myself but the obsession with picking up and digging out every little thing he says is sad. We've had bullsh itters in charge before and it's got us no where although the soundbites sound good. Got geezer now being realistic saying what a lot of us are thinking and in other threads openly discussing

Of course he could have gone Fulham and Mcgath route promising immediate promotion then fighting relegation and getting criticised for not being realistic

Grow up gents and give him a punchers chance with his squad before slamming him
                    Top post!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Some really sad and actually pathetic comments here

What do you all want lies and smoke blown up your a rses??? I would not have picked him myself but the obsession with picking up and digging out every little thing he says is sad. We've had bullsh itters in charge before and it's got us no where although the soundbites sound good. Got geezer now being realistic saying what a lot of us are thinking and in other threads openly discussing

Of course he could have gone Fulham and Mcgath route promising immediate promotion then fighting relegation and getting criticised for not being realistic

Grow up gents and give him a punchers chance with his squad before slamming him
                      Spot on wests
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

When we got relegated a couple of years ago with what? 25pts was it? I was convinced we'd come bottom of Championship but blow me we did okay didn't we!?
                        Thing is, there's such a gulf between the divisions players like Karl Henry are actually top drawer in Championship. As long as we don't get stymied with some sort of transfer ban we should easily win 20+ games in that league and at least be sniffing about top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          When we got relegated a couple of years ago with what? 25pts was it? I was convinced we'd come bottom of Championship but blow me we did okay didn't we!?
                          Thing is, there's such a gulf between the divisions players like Karl Henry are actually top drawer in Championship. As long as we don't get stymied with some sort of transfer ban we should easily win 20+ games in that league and at least be sniffing about top 6.
                          Setting yourself up for disappointment I think.

It's going to be very, very tough. Squad is about to be gutted, and without the usual scattergun approach of throwing big money at it, it will be very hard to build a winning squad.

It's a better long-term strategy though, but I fear expectations and impatience will be the things that will put paid to it.

Comment

Main aim is to rebuild and stay in the division... "AT LEAST be sniffing about top 6" is a bit dream land imo
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Im so confident and so certain we will be top six no matter what. We have a good squad that is more than good enough for the championship no matter who leaves out the big three players.

Comment

and

and i usually agree with kev macloud although i have no ideah what hes on a bout
                                and sadly i dont think he does either

BUT THAT IT FOLKS KEV SAYS WE ARE TOP SIX THEN WE ARE TOP SIX
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X