Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFS, only just got the job and theres already this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS, only just got the job and theres already this!!

Chris Ramsey concerned QPR could slip down to League 1.

Lol

About the only thing his right about, we ain't going anywhere under this clown apart from league one

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      About the only thing his right about, we ain't going anywhere under this clown apart from league one
      Was willing to give him a chance, but shouldn't even be mentioning stuff like this already when just got a 3 year contract!!

Comment

I hope there's not an earthquake when Dunne takes the penalty that will get us promoted.

Comment

Shut up Chris!!!

QPR could be set for an extended spell in the Championship, admits manager Chris Ramsey.

Glad we have made the right choice in having a positive gaffer in charge next season!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            Chris Ramsey concerned QPR could slip down to League 1.

Lol
            He's learned from the master: get your excuses in early.

To be fair, I have the same concern. When the worst team in the Premier League loses its five best players, what are you left with? May as well change to Orange and call us Blackpool because we are going to be sunk without trace unless we bring in some very decent replacements. This is assuming they all leave of course, which is likely (Austin, Phillips, Greeno, Fer, Barton).

Fasten your seat belts, we are about to hit turbulence.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

We won't get rid of Austin, Phillips or Fer.
              No-one will pay what we want for Austin, when they can get him on the cheap a year later.
              Fer and Phillips won't be allowed to leave either, there's no need to sell them with the ones out of contract this summer.

Comment

I sincerely hope it's a smokescreen!......winter is coming!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He was doing it even before he got his contract, alarm bells should have been ringing.
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...of-NEXT-season

I wonder if Mick McCarthy with his £10,000 squad is concerned with relegation from the championship?
                  Doesn't sound like such a bad idea now does it?
                  But all of you who "think outside the box" got your man instead, lets see what happens.
                  Last edited by Toninho; 23-05-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                    Yeah Harry was a magician and would have saved and entertained us with his footie

Comment

Some really sad and actually pathetic comments here

What do you all want lies and smoke blown up your a rses??? I would not have picked him myself but the obsession with picking up and digging out every little thing he says is sad. We've had bullsh itters in charge before and it's got us no where although the soundbites sound good. Got geezer now being realistic saying what a lot of us are thinking and in other threads openly discussing

Of course he could have gone Fulham and Mcgath route promising immediate promotion then fighting relegation and getting criticised for not being realistic

Grow up gents and give him a punchers chance with his squad before slamming him

Comment

He is just lowering expectations, we all need a break, let's see where we are after preseason.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          He is just lowering expectations, we all need a break, let's see where we are after preseason.
                          This, he is keeping it real. It's like your barrister telling you that you're going down for a three stretch then the judge gives you a community order. Expect the worse, the rest is a bonus!!

Comment

Happened to Southampton. They don't seem to have too badly since.

Comment

FFS only just got the job and theres already w4nky threads like this!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X