Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFS, only just got the job and theres already this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    So depressingly predictable on here. Good job there are some more balanced posters as well.
    Spoke to soon croydon........
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Spoke to soon croydon........
      Not for the first time Hits!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        and i usually agree with kev macloud although i have no ideah what hes on a bout
        and sadly i dont think he does either

BUT THAT IT FOLKS KEV SAYS WE ARE TOP SIX THEN WE ARE TOP SIX
        Ted with a bit more discipline in the last ten minutes of games and a bit more luck we could of stayed up, so bearing that all in mind makes me confident we are still going to be one of the best six teams in the division below.

Comment

Without doubt we are on for a hard season in the Championship mid table will be ok just not sure where we will be going from there maybe mid table is our level till we build a solid squad and youth system which for the long run is the best for the club.My main consern is CR the right man to build a strong system and team clements yes cr not sure. He should be able to keep us in the Championship though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
            My main consern is CR the right man to build a strong system and team clements yes cr not sure.
            So why is Clement more able to do that then Ramsey both with next to no experience an interesting view

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              So why is Clement more able to do that then Ramsey both with next to no experience an interesting view
              Arguably less now that CR has a few months of top flight management under his belt.

Comment

And with CR's experience of working wth youth... Seriously clement has been a coach whose experience is with first team (highly paid) players at top clubs...

Other than his old mans connection with the club there is little to no evidence he could work wonders with youth or on a shoe string budget

Comment

Ramsey is clearly a realist, I like that. If we get relegated again in a year's time, I won't blame him. I am certain that the players will let us down before he does.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

He's gotta get his excuses in early I guess.

Comment

Do you and that didlo raider share the same brain cell???
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        So why is Clement more able to do that then Ramseywith h next to no experience an interesting view
                        Well we have seen what CR can do in the last few months agreed with a shallow squad but they cost a lot of money and on paper were not rated at the bottom of prem .Also not sure about his tactics basically kick and run and not trying to attack enough in must win games west ham etc show dubious traits I give you he would prob have better skillls with youth etc but that is exactly why he is a goos number 2. I like him I hope he does well but I would have preferred others.

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
                          About the only thing his right about, we ain't going anywhere under this clown apart from league one
                          So who should we have got then silly boll ox

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                            We won't get rid of Austin, Phillips or Fer.
                            No-one will pay what we want for Austin, when they can get him on the cheap a year later.
                            Fer and Phillips won't be allowed to leave either, there's no need to sell them with the ones out of contract this summer.
                            They'll all be gone once the season tickets are paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                              Chris Ramsey concerned QPR could slip down to League 1.

Lol
                              See this is what some fans just aren't getting, he is trying to dampen expectations of fans media alike. If you take Fulham as an example from last year, bought a major player spent a lot of money, then after ffp realised they would also have to play some of there younger ones, and got off to a very difficult start (as can happen when you blood a few younger ones) the best thing Fulham done was manage to stay in the Championship last term and will be better for it this season, and that is what Ramesy is trying to say, if we are hit with any kinda embargo or transfer restrictions and have to play 3/4 21s in a squad it may be a difficult season and just staying in the championship may be the aim , then we build for the season after, thats all he is saying, and i don't see any problem in that at all.

Comment

Anybody fancy a bet, any amount you chose, that we wont go straight down another division? Will take any bet whether its for personal gain or the tiger cubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X