McLaren just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Bring Mac back as no.2 if he wants it. Absolute no-brainer. Class coach and bloke.
    Agree with the No.2, worked last time and should improve again.

Comment

Bring Mac back as no.2 if he wants it. Absolute no-brainer. Class coach and bloke.
      he's not going to come to us as a number 2 to ramsey when there are prem-level clubs looking at him as a number 1.

Comment

He failed at Derby (twice), why do people think he would succeed if he managed us (with a weaker team). We have Ramsay for 3 years, time to back in imo

Comment

BBC reporting he hAsnt be sacked....at least not yet....

Comment

Never really convinced me as a manager but as a number 2 no brainer. Won't happen but would be great alongside Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              he's not going to come to us as a number 2 to ramsey when there are prem-level clubs looking at him as a number 1.
              Who, Newcastle? Joke run club, why on earth would he go there?

Comment

McClaren is a s hit manager and has proved it once again. Anyone who wants him managing us is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  McClaren is a s hit manager and has proved it once again. Anyone who wants him managing us is crazy
                  Great Coach/ No.2 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Comment

And yet people were crying out for him...

Maybe we weren't wrong to give CR a go ....

Comment

Who, Newcastle? Joke run club, why on earth would he go there?
                        to be honest... newcastle may be a joke-run club, but...

they've turned a profit for the last 4 seasons.
                        they've managed to stay up since 2010-11.
                        they didn't sign anyone during the summer transfer window for about £10m, only to discover that said player couldn't take part in the latter stages of the same season's run-in because of residence visa issues.
                        they don't currently have any threat of a fine in the regions of tens of millions of pounds and/or transfer embargoes, points deductions, league expulsion.
                        their new training facilities have received planning go ahead with no problems.
                        their stadium is in the city centre and holds more than 52,000 fans.

so tell me, why would he prefer to be a number 2 to a rookie coach at a club with financial problems, substandard training facilities, a small stadium, the threat of expulsion from the league?

Comment

What a miss out that would be if true. Someone who's worked with some of the world's best players. I'd really be bugged about that, after reading his interview.

Comment

mcclaren'll go to west ham wont he
                            Rangers Til I Die
                            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I think Clint will be CR's number 2 next season.. Just a feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                                I think Clint will be CR's number 2 next season.. Just a feeling.
                                Just 'a feeling' or maybe a certain chauffeur over heard a conversation.....???

Only jesting JJB. Personally Id like to see someone in there with at least a little bit of management experience, but Id also like to see Clint have a role in the backroom staff too somewhere.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X